Captain Hi-Top

Do Magic's Big Deals Improve Their Team?

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: I am really not interested in what those idiots at ESPN think. They have been anti-Magic for years. If Barkley or someother intelligent sportcaster says that then I will listen.

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: I am really not interested in what those idiots at ESPN think. They have been anti-Magic for years. If Barkley or someother intelligent sportcaster says that then I will listen.

Chuck will rip us next Thursday!

I just would like to see if Hedo plays the 4 or the 3 he has to be the man coming off the bench in my mind. However I could be wrong. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Duhon will be gone along with one or the richardsons.......

Most of the Carter fanboys were already gone or never came here. . . you guys should check some of the comments on vincecarteronline about why Carter struggled. . . it's incredible. Had me entertained for a good amount of time.

Most of the Carter fanboys were already gone or never came here. . . you guys should check some of the comments on vincecarteronline about why Carter struggled. . . it's incredible. Had me entertained for a good amount of time.

My favorite comment was how Robin Lopez sucks for wearing the sacred number 15. Oh and this gem:

I'm also happy orlando lost tonight, I hope you guys realized that Otis Smith, Dwight Howrad and SVG slapped vince carter on the face while making this trade. vince was never the player they wanted, they traded for him, hoping that something good might happen. They never allowed him to do anything, and i blame SVG and jameer **** face for that, and otis smith that two faced *******.

Dwight Howrad is such a jerk

My favorite comment was how Robin Lopez sucks for wearing the sacred number 15. Oh and this gem:

Dwight Howrad is such a jerk

I wonder if they'll try to blame Nash and Gentry if Wince sucks there too. . . NASH SUCKS, Carter needs to get traded to Dallas to play with Kidd now he was the best ever and didn't mess up Carter's game.

Although I think that since Wincent doesn't have to try on defense ever again, he might actually put up better offensive numbers in that Suns offense.

I wonder if they'll try to blame Nash and Gentry if Wince sucks there too. . . NASH SUCKS, Carter needs to get traded to Dallas to play with Kidd now he was the best ever and didn't mess up Carter's game.

Although I think that since Wincent doesn't have to try on defense ever again, he might actually put up better offensive numbers in that Suns offense.

Calling it now, Dallas uses their full MLE on Vince next season after they're bounced in the 1st round again. "Vince gives us an additional shot creator and playmaker and his chemistry with Jason Kidd is well established"