Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

Turk has been great in the role we put him in....Looks in great shape and most importantly he wants to get Dwight involved with the crisp passes into the post...He looks this good without a proper practice means that he'll look even better when we get things rolling

I refuse to read that...your font hurts my face...jus sayin

i got to admit that turk does bring a difference, because of his size. he doesnt just spot up, he is active in playmaking. i think the key to victory is less jameer[he is great, but prior to the trade he just dominated the ball toooooooo much.] and more movement. i love the trade, but for all the people saying that jrich is an upgrade over vc, must be smoking the good stuff. he needs others to involve him. they are two totally different kinds of players.

Holy cow. Will you ever drop the VC crap?

J-Rich is better than 12 Wince's. Just because he hasn't been shooting well as of recently, doesn't mean he's not better at this point in both of their careers.

• Upvote 2

Holy cow. Will you ever drop the VC crap?

J-Rich is better than 12 Wince's. Just because he hasn't been shooting well as of recently, doesn't mean he's not better at this point in both of their careers.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By what metric(s) is J. Rich better than Vince? You made a statement, but you didn't back it up with any facts. He's averaging 9.8 PPG on 37.2% shooting. Even his rebounding and assists are worse than Vince's were, in MORE minutes per game. His defense hasn't been any better either.

So I'm interested to hear your argument. I'm guessing it's going to be some subjective nonsense not backed up with any facts.

• Downvote 4

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

By what metric(s) is J. Rich better than Vince? You made a statement, but you didn't back it up with any facts. He's averaging 9.8 PPG on 37.2% shooting. Even his rebounding and assists are worse than Vince's were, in MORE minutes per game. His defense hasn't been any better either.

So I'm interested to hear your argument. I'm guessing it's going to be some subjective nonsense not backed up with any facts.

Notice the decrease in Wince's stats

winceharder.jpg?t=1293428746

And the gradual increase or keeping at J-Rich's average

JRich.jpg?t=1293428748

Combine that with the fact that J Rich has been shooting at a higher percentage than Wince for years now (despite his recent struggles after the trade here) and the fact J Rich is 4 years younger than Wince, its pretty evident J Rich is a much better SG for our team than the oft injured Wince Harder.

JRich.jpg?t=1293428748

Combine that with the fact that J Rich has been shooting at a higher percentage than Wince for years now (despite his recent struggles after the trade here) and the fact J Rich is 4 years younger than Wince, its pretty evident J Rich is a much better SG for our team than the oft injured Wince Harder.

Yeah that's great and all, but I could give a flying $#^& what he did on previous teams. He's been hot, steaming garbage for the Magic. Anyone can put up amazing numbers playing with Steve Nash.

• Downvote 1

Jason Richardson could never hope to achieve Vince's SICKNASTY three point shooting % on the road this year.

Nor could he hope to acheive Vince's 51.3% three point shooting % at home this year.

• Downvote 1

JRich.jpg?t=1293428748

"Oft-injured"?

According to the numbers you just posted, J. Rich has missed more games the last three years than Vince.

• Downvote 2