Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

Great game by Turk. He took some quality shots tonight and made very fem mistakes. He was clearly the difference maker tonight. The ball moved while he was on the floor.

I was watching Turkoglu's +/- all game and we were always on a steady climb back into the game while he was in the game.

Give Jameer the most credit and give Bass the credit to tie the game.

I was hesitant about the Hedo addition.. But man, he is just fitting right into this team and with more ball handlers he fits even better because he doesn't have to make so many decisions, not to mention have such a large offensive load. If Hedo plays well, this team is a championship team. It showed today, when Jrich,Dwight,Jameer,Arenas have rough games we can still pull it out with Hedo making the plays. (I know Bass and JJ did their thing). But I am just ecstatic.

I was wrong guys, Turk was the best addition.

i got to admit that turk does bring a difference, because of his size. he doesnt just spot up, he is active in playmaking. i think the key to victory is less jameer[he is great, but prior to the trade he just dominated the ball toooooooo much.] and more movement. i love the trade, but for all the people saying that jrich is an upgrade over vc, must be smoking the good stuff. he needs others to involve him. they are two totally different kinds of players.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

he seems to be playing smarter this time around..i am not seeing all the bone headed shots he used to throw up...he seems to be looking to distribute if he doesn't have an open look..

I find that its less stressful for the Magic players knowing the injury prone Carter is gone. It should also be less stressful to worry about weakass layups.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I find that its less stressful for the Magic players knowing the injury prone Carter is gone. It should also be less stressful to worry about weakass layups.

I am loving having Turk back. He will thrive in this system. Go Magic!!!

how many pages is this thread? i am only seeing 3 pages right now. something is messed up with either chrome , or the forum.

wait a minute, at the bottom of the reply box, i see more pages only while i am writing a post???

anyway hedo is back, in a very good way. let's see how long it will last.

people better start making their shots (arenas, j-rich, nelson, q-rich, anderson) so hedo can collect the assists smile_creaturedance.gif

MA

Yes, he missed a grand total of 8 games in 2 years. He missed fewer games this season than a host of Magic players including Nelson and Reddick.

Idiot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yes, he missed a grand total of 8 games in 2 years. He missed fewer games this season than a host of Magic players including Nelson and Reddick.

Idiot.

Carter is gone. You should prob. leave too.

From CBSSports via Matt Moore:

But the newly acquired Magic did have one guy who showed up to play, and he brings just one word.

"Ball."

Hedo Turkoglu's stats weren't out of this world, until you consider his role. Turkoglu finished with 16 points, four rebounds, four assists, one block, and no turnovers. Turkoglu threaded passes to Dwight Howard (the only guy who seemed committed to getting the big guy involved), hit big threes, and most importantly, played terrific defense, as he helped on doubles to keep Pierce off the elbow jumper, and closing off passing lanes. Turkoglu may have been the best overall player on the floor for the Magic today behind Bass. If you expected that coming in, you get a cookie.

"BALL" , lol......makes me chuckle every time

http://nba-facts-and-rumors.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/26633940

Turk has been great in the role we put him in....Looks in great shape and most importantly he wants to get Dwight involved with the crisp passes into the post...He looks this good without a proper practice means that he'll look even better when we get things rolling

• Upvote 1