Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

I'm expecting Hedo's play to lie between 2008-2009 Hedo and Toronto Hedo. That being said, I don't expect a lot, but I do expect some contribution. I think his game has fallen off a significant amount since he was last here, but I also feel that he was used incorrectly in both systems, trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. We'll se what happens

This trade has made me a little :svgsad: and a bit :panicworker: but also :happypuppy:

Hedo better "Ball." and eat his pizza.

I was thinking more along the lines of making him disappear again & shaping this potpourri roster into something that resembles a team long term.

Possible, but who do you think would take Hedo? We would probably have to give up JJ to make it happen, maybe Bass.

Actually I am glad to see him back....this is where he experienced his success; celebrity; and $$$$$ reward! He should also have a chip on his shoulder in regards to what has been said about him since his departure from the Magic!

:creaturedance:

hopefully dwight will get more touches now. i am amazed how our pg and other players

don't look at dwight at every play.

hopefully dwight will get more touches now. i am amazed how our pg and other players

don't look at dwight at every play.

i have to agree i was thinking the same thing

i look forward to seeing him run towards the basket and throw the ball up in the air hoping that it will even hit the backboard as he yell's something i can't translate..