Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

How are you feeling about the return of Hedo ????

I Hedo.... Have.... RETURNED !!!!!!!!!

Hedo know you miss Hedo.....

You miss Hedo's combination of driving and frailing at the same time......

You miss Hedo's ball passing to the crowd......

You miss Hedo's "Turko-Flu"......

But you miss no longer.... For Hedo has the remedy for your Hedo withdrawals.

"He had a name, and it was Hedo"

http://truebluenation.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11730-join-hedo-club/page__p__338137__hl__%22hedo+club%22__fromsearch__1#entry338137

It's in Around the NBA now. Back to the main section ASAP. :bobafett:

Hedo adds so much to the Magic. Truly have missed him this last year and a half. He adds a lot of dimensions: passing, shooting, and driving. Glad he's back!

Hedo was brought back for his great passing ability. Even if he only scores 10 points, he can make some contributions in other areas. It all clicked tonight - I just now realized how cool it is to have him back where he belongs.

Also - Arenas > Vince & Rashard put together

• Downvote 1

I for 1 and my wife 2 are glad to have Hedo back. The MAGIC played their best with Hedo, he knows the game plan, and he's got even more weapons to pass the ball to. One of the big things we have been unable to do is get the ball to Dwight at the right time, and Hedo was the best at it. Also with the energy our new guys play with instead of standing around spotted up... we are going to see a new and more powerful Orlando team emerge when these guys all get comfy together!

I'm guessing Hedo playing around 30 a game for Orlando will push Howard's scoring from just under 22 a game to just under 25 a game. I was having a conversation with my brother-in-law tonight durring the first big run where Howard didn't shoot much, and he said to me that Orlando is better when Howard doesn't touch the ball on offense. As soon as he said it San Antonio started to defend the break again and Dwight settled into abusing their half court offense. Hedo is so key to Orlando being able to do this. We now have at least three guys who can make plays for Howard, and what's great is that all three can be on the floor at the same time. Hedo certainly is the best at this, though. He showed it tonight. I really feel good about that prediction. When Orlando settles down into their half court offense Hedo to Howard will increase our efficiency so much. Thus Howard close to 25 a night by seasons end.

It's good to have him back.... But the Hedo club exists for a reason... Turk has his moments of WTF?.... And the good is what we seen tonight...

Turk can give us a spark, find the open man, and run the floor... I'm interested in seeing how this team evolves now.

Hedo will have a lesser role then before. We had him as a our primary scorer many nights in the past. He will not have to worry about that as much anymore and can just create. It looks like he will be a more effective player that can play this level for 2-3 more years.