Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

S.O.S. Harry Potter. Do Magic have a Spell?

Being right smack(not a pun on smackdaddy) in the middle of the Magic Kingdom it would not be surprising that the Magic have been cast a spell by an evil witch from Miami, Cleveland or NY. Or could it be sorcerer within our ranks be it player or coach that is the source of the problem. These could only explain the slowness of our PG's brooms and the obstructive forcefield around the basket. Didn't you notice the horrible tails coming out of the Referres shirt and their diabolically insane calls? The Turks injury was caused by a flying invisible evil ray that came from the general area of where Tiger Wood was sitting. It sure was suspicious he left almost inmediately after it ocurred. No wonder he is unbeatable at golf!

Tonight we must all wag our little, medium or big magical wands and send a magical SOS to Harry Potter to come to our rescue. Any secret information on who or whom could be the source of this spell is welcome at this post. May all of our Wands always function! The Magical Wand Wagger( I am trying to sound humble about my wand)

Being right smack(not a pun on smackdaddy) in the middle of the Magic Kingdom it would not be surprising that the Magic have been cast a spell by an evil witch from Miami, Cleveland or NY. Or could it be sorcerer within our ranks be it player or coach that is the source of the problem. These could only explain the slowness of our PG's brooms and the obstructive forcefield around the basket. Didn't you notice the horrible tails coming out of the Referres shirt and their diabolically insane calls? The Turks injury was caused by a flying invisible evil ray that came from the general area of where Tiger Wood was sitting. It sure was suspicious he left almost inmediately after it ocurred. No wonder he is unbeatable at golf!

Tonight we must all wag our little, medium or big magical wands and send a magical SOS to Harry Potter to come to our rescue. Any secret information on who or whom could be the source of this spell is welcome at this post. May all of our Wands always function! The Magical Wand Wagger( I am trying to sound humble about my wand)

Margaret Hamilton who played the Wicked Witch of the West was born in Cleveland. Perhaps she has come back from the grave to plague the Magic.