Sign in to follow this  
Tatoo Magoo

D.Howard growing increasingly frustrated with teammates

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know your thoughts on Howard's comments the last few days. It seems like he's complaining a lot about his teammates and lack of intensity. Last night he basically called out R.Lewis and Vince last night telling them people were getting by them with one dribble.

I've NEVER heard Howard complain about his teammates before even when they used to suck more than this. Now this doesn't bode well with his extension signing coming up and I feel this is a sign of things to come for Mr. Dwight.

I, personally, am scared that these frustrating times will make Dwight jump ship... What you guys think??

Are his comments something to be worried about, or am I just a worrying old g'ma?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know your thoughts on Howard's comments the last few days. It seems like he's complaining a lot about his teammates and lack of intensity. Last night he basically called out R.Lewis and Vince last night telling them people were getting by them with one dribble.

I've NEVER heard Howard complain about his teammates before even when they used to suck more than this. Now this doesn't bode well with his extension signing coming up and I feel this is a sign of things to come for Mr. Dwight.

I, personally, am scared that these frustrating times will make Dwight jump ship... What you guys think??

Are his comments something to be worried about, or am I just a worrying old g'ma?

Well, I don't know what in a sweet Portman f*** a "worrying old g'ma" even is, but I'd say that you chose to make a new thread about something that is being addressed in multiple other threads by creating a new thread to talk about it is mind-numbing.

As for whether Dwight is going to leave, my position is pretty consistent: we can either jump through arbitrary hoops to try to appease him, damaging long term goals for the sake of small, short term gains, or we can continue with the plan we've previously been maintaining, in which we'll be able to offer Dwight a max extension while still having max cap space to offer another FA a max contract in an offseason where Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Al Jefferson, Paul Milsap, Steph Curry, Tyreke Evans and Blake Griffing are all free agents.

Then, if Dwight stays, we can throw a max contract at someone to get him help. If Dwight leaves, we offer 2 max contracts to free agents and don't have to spend 4 years waiting for all the short term fixes' contracts to expire.

Well, I don't know what in a sweet Portman f*** a "worrying old g'ma" even is, but I'd say that you chose to make a new thread about something that is being addressed in multiple other threads by creating a new thread to talk about it is mind-numbing.

As for whether Dwight is going to leave, my position is pretty consistent: we can either jump through arbitrary hoops to try to appease him, damaging long term goals for the sake of small, short term gains, or we can continue with the plan we've previously been maintaining, in which we'll be able to offer Dwight a max extension while still having max cap space to offer another FA a max contract in an offseason where Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Al Jefferson, Paul Milsap, Steph Curry, Tyreke Evans and Blake Griffing are all free agents.

Then, if Dwight stays, we can throw a max contract at someone to get him help. If Dwight leaves, we offer 2 max contracts to free agents and don't have to spend 4 years waiting for all the short term fixes' contracts to expire.

In which summer could this happen?