Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Good thing I just got a cat last night so I have my hands full taking care of him or else I would be doing something better with my hands than refreshing twitter and the stupid forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololol

Fixed

Hey guys , here is a trade that I just got emailed about and is being discussed. Possibly the one that is mentioned in the articles, it's just in more detail. It is basically Pho wanting to try and get something for Richardson since he is leaving , and try and dump nash on us for 2 years. Also hoping Shard and Turk can be a good combo together like they were for us. The winner is WSH who dumps a contract, but the Magic upgrade their roster also and keep their bigs IF this is possible to happen.

ORL gets Arenas, Richardson, Nash

WASH gets VC

PHO gets Peitrus and Rashard.

Found it. Thanks, CM.

Good thing I just got a cat last night so I have my hands full taking care of him or else I would be doing something better with my life than refreshing twitter and the stupid forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololololololol

You're not fooling anyone, we all know you have nothing better to do. :shard:

Email copy...damn another scenario.:

Damn, lots of scenarios. Houston is in the game. WASH could possibly do the Rashard deal because his contract is shorter. At least that is their logic. I am still not sure why anyone wants Rashard, but the magic are firm in trying to deal him.

That would setup potentially Houston and ORL for a trade.

HOU sends Hayes, battier. jeffries

ORL sends Gortat, Pietrus and Duhon.

Jameer/Arenas/Jrich

Arenas/JJ/Qrich

Battier/Vince/Qrich

Bass/Hayes/Jeffries

Dwight/Hayes

Frees up a lot of money for the future.."takes a step back to move forward..."

*************************************************************************************

I am sure Otis is working more then the 2...who knows but the media is running with the Arenas rumor.

Anyway, bottom line: Rashard for Arenas...would you?

This trade stinks