Jareth Cutestory

DONE DEAL. MAGIC TRADE GORTAT/VINCE/PEACHES/1ST FOR J-RICH/HEDO/EARL CLARK

Does anyone watch Suns games and can tell me how J Rich would play in our system? Mind you we'd have Arenas and Turk....

Think of J Rich as a very, very athletic Pietrus, but actually drives and finishes at the hoop. He can drain 3's, takes a lot of shots, and can jump through the roof. He's also an electrifying dunker

Does anyone watch Suns games and can tell me how J Rich would play in our system? Mind you we'd have Arenas and Turk....

At this point, J-Rich is a better scorer than VC but he chucks a TON of 3s and isn't as good of a ball handler. Turk is just horrible as seen in the game against us, I say we pass

What the hell is wrong with Otis? When has he EVER confirmed that trade talks were in works?

drives and finishes at the hoop. He can drain 3's, takes a lot of shots, and can jump through the roof. He's also an electrifying dunker

Familiar?

Think of J Rich as a very, very athletic Pietrus, but actually drives and finishes at the hoop. He can drain 3's, takes a lot of shots, and can jump through the roof. He's also an electrifying dunker

Yeah, 3 years ago... he's getting old... think about a midaged Jeff Hornacek...

What the hell is wrong with Otis? When has he EVER confirmed that trade talks were in works?

PO PO PO POKER FACE PO PO POKER FACE

NA NA NA NA

PO PO PO POKER FACE PO PO POKER FACE

NA NA NA NA

lol. I'm a little worried that aliens have abducted the real Otis.

Ah, yes. Thanks for reminding me. I will give you +2

That said...

Why are we supposedly trying to send VC+Gorty to the Suns for Hedo and J-Rich? We getting smaller and Hedo isn't the same as he was before. Way off, actually. There's got to be more to it. We can do better for VC+Gorty.

Bringing Hedo back, for VC of all players, is like saying "Ok trading for Vince and letting Hedoman go was a big mistake, sorry. Our last 1.25 seasons were a mistake and we look like idiots now".

Hedo? :chairshot:

I just checked Hedo's numbers with the Suns. FYI, his percentages are still quite good, and he is producing despite a reduced role. Actually, I also just saw that he was promoted to start. SO ... Hedo's numbers are still good ...

Would Dwight be happier with Arenas instead of Carter?

I dont think this move would improve the team. Actually it would be very bad. But then again, if the players dont trust VC, there is only one way to go.

I hope we move out both of them, Vince and Lewis, because it is obviously not working out as it should be and they are not giving his best. But getting Arenas, Turk or Richardson won´t help this team, nor short term, not long term.

This seems like a 06/09 Cavs move, like getting Shaq, Mo or Jamison to make LeBron happy, but instead crippling the team.