Sign in to follow this  
ILoveOrlandoMagic

Where do you buy your tickets from?

Just wondering where you buy your tickets from and if you had good experiences from it?

ABC Tickets, they were pretty good. Also, Stub Hub. Just got courtside seats (row AA) behind Magic bench for Sixers VS Magic in Philly in December for $198 a ticket. Pretty sick :)

ABC Tickets, they were pretty good. Also, Stub Hub. Just got courtside seats (row AA) behind Magic bench for Sixers VS Magic in Philly in December for $198 a ticket. Pretty sick :)/>/>/>

Wow, what a great price for courtside seats! From what site did you buy the tickets from?

Wow, what a great price for courtside seats! From what site did you buy the tickets from?

StubHub... the past 3-4 Magic games, I've puchased from StubHub and have had good experiences.

And yeah, definitely awesome seats. Try to find them early. Some people just put all their tickets for the season for the games they don't wanna see at "Lakers" price. The seats behind me up are up for $770 each ticket. But the real fans who know that the Magic and Sixers game isn't going to fill every seat will sell them cheaper to just get rid of them. Trick is, gotta watch carefully and beat everybody else and get them when they're listed. I'm looking for the same seats for the February game. Living in PA is difficult to follow the Magic. So I go all out and get awesome seats whenever they come to Philly. A couple years ago, had 13th row and 8th row. Last year, I had 1st row. This year, courtside. Can't get better than that.

StubHub... the past 3-4 Magic games, I've puchased from StubHub and have had good experiences.

And yeah, definitely awesome seats. Try to find them early. Some people just put all their tickets for the season for the games they don't wanna see at "Lakers" price. The seats behind me up are up for $770 each ticket. But the real fans who know that the Magic and Sixers game isn't going to fill every seat will sell them cheaper to just get rid of them. Trick is, gotta watch carefully and beat everybody else and get them when they're listed. I'm looking for the same seats for the February game. Living in PA is difficult to follow the Magic. So I go all out and get awesome seats whenever they come to Philly. A couple years ago, had 13th row and 8th row. Last year, I had 1st row. This year, courtside. Can't get better than that.

Good advice, thank you! Yeah, I live in Oklahoma and it is also difficult to follow the Magic here but at least I go to Magic-Thunder game every year so that is not too bad except the Magic always lose in Oklahoma City which sucks but you know what is sadder though? When Dwight was with the Magic, there was some Magic fans at the Thunder game but when Dwight left, I was the only Magic fan there when I was at the Thunder-Magic game last year!

Good advice, thank you! Yeah, I live in Oklahoma and it is also difficult to follow the Magic here but at least I go to Magic-Thunder game every year so that is not too bad except the Magic always lose in Oklahoma City which sucks but you know what is sadder though? When Dwight was with the Magic, there was some Magic fans at the Thunder game but when Dwight left, I was the only Magic fan there when I was at the Thunder-Magic game last year!

What I think is cool, the same Magic fans go to the games every year. You have that respect for each other. You can tell which ones are die hard Magic fans. The guys who get there early just to meet the guys, all decked out in Magic gear and cheering despite knowing everybody else in the arena is against you... and chances are (as last year showed), you're probably going to lose the game. It makes the walk back to your car after the game difficult when you got destroyed and wearing all Magic stuff lol .... life is a lot different when you're a Magic fan and don't live in Orlando lol

Last year, Henny was there and got pictures with the Magic fans and talked with us for awhile, it was awesome. Otis used to kinda just keep to himself. I really wish the Magic players reached out to those fans who only get to see them at games once or twice a year that don't live in Orlando and made it a better experience for us a little bit more than what they do. I mean, take the opportunity to sign an autograph and go out of your way after and before games. I just dropped $400 to see you, at least make it worth it! I remember I tried to get JJ's autograph on my Redick jersey last year and he was busy talking in his suit (he was inactive that game) .. especially if you aren't playing, at least make it worth it to your fans.

What I think is cool, the same Magic fans go to the games every year. You have that respect for each other. You can tell which ones are die hard Magic fans. The guys who get there early just to meet the guys, all decked out in Magic gear and cheering despite knowing everybody else in the arena is against you... and chances are (as last year showed), you're probably going to lose the game. It makes the walk back to your car after the game difficult when you got destroyed and wearing all Magic stuff lol .... life is a lot different when you're a Magic fan and don't live in Orlando lol

Last year, Henny was there and got pictures with the Magic fans and talked with us for awhile, it was awesome. Otis used to kinda just keep to himself. I really wish the Magic players reached out to those fans who only get to see them at games once or twice a year that don't live in Orlando and made it a better experience for us a little bit more than what they do. I mean, take the opportunity to sign an autograph and go out of your way after and before games. I just dropped $400 to see you, at least make it worth it! I remember I tried to get JJ's autograph on my Redick jersey last year and he was busy talking in his suit (he was inactive that game) .. especially if you aren't playing, at least make it worth it to your fans.

So true!