Sign in to follow this  
MagicPhan732

Magic players read the web site too, LMAO!!

Morning Hardwood: Bouncin' Back and Rollin' Along

Posted Mar 9th 2007 9:00AM by J.E. Skeets

Filed under: Bulls, Magic, NBA Last Night

A quick look back at Thursday night in The Association ...

An Excellent Stress Reliever. One night after being slapped around by Shaq and his cronies, the Bulls grabbed the Magic and squeezed for an easy 100-76 win. Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich combined for 42 points, including seven bombs from behind the arc. However, this game was such a yawner that Tiger Woods -- a golfer! -- left his courtside seats at halftime never to return. And oh, yeah, I can't name names, but reputable sources tell me that four or five Magic players were seen reading the FireBrianHill.org website immediately following the game. I'm just saying...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/

Morning Hardwood: Bouncin' Back and Rollin' Along

Posted Mar 9th 2007 9:00AM by J.E. Skeets

Filed under: Bulls, Magic, NBA Last Night

A quick look back at Thursday night in The Association ...

An Excellent Stress Reliever. One night after being slapped around by Shaq and his cronies, the Bulls grabbed the Magic and squeezed for an easy 100-76 win. Ben Gordon and Kirk Hinrich combined for 42 points, including seven bombs from behind the arc. However, this game was such a yawner that Tiger Woods -- a golfer! -- left his courtside seats at halftime never to return. And oh, yeah, I can't name names, but reputable sources tell me that four or five Magic players were seen reading the FireBrianHill.org website immediately following the game. I'm just saying...

http://nba.aolsportsblog.com/