VCplusD12

The Official MMA Thread

Shields managed to make a fight boring without it going to the ground, nice. Overall good fights besides the main even especially the Aldo-Hominick fight

You guys should seriously check Machida's KO of Randy Couture

It has to be a great feeling knocking out a legend with a Karate Kid move.

And Jake Shields is an awful striker. It's a shame GSP doesn't have KO power, and couldn't see out of his right eye.

Anyone else hear that Lesnar pulled out of his fight with Dos Santos? Replacing Lesnar is Carwin.

Carwin vs Dos Santos could have fight of the year written all over it. Heavy heavy freaking hands in that one.

• Upvote 1

Anyone else hear that Lesnar pulled out of his fight with Dos Santos? Replacing Lesnar is Carwin.

Carwin vs Dos Santos could have fight of the year written all over it. Heavy heavy freaking hands in that one.

Yeah, I doubt we'll see Lesnar in the octagon again. I love him as a person, but his disease is really bad.

Carwin vs Dos Santos has more KO of the year than Fight of the year written in it. I doubt it goes ahead the 1st round

Carwin was the guy that "beat" Lesnar, right? I remember somebody having a controversial fight with Lesnar, where the refs should've stopped it but didn't, and then Lesnar ended up later winning.

Carwin was the guy that "beat" Lesnar, right? I remember somebody having a controversial fight with Lesnar, where the refs should've stopped it but didn't, and then Lesnar ended up later winning.

Carwin basically had Lesnar on the ground and beating him to a pulp but somehow Lesnar got out of the 1st round. Lesnar came back next round and submitted him into an arm triangle. Funny thing is that it was the first fight where Carwin even had to go to round 2

Well, if you get choked out 1 minute later it means the fight shouldn't have been stopped the round before. Lesnar still had something in him