VCplusD12

The Official MMA Thread

A Silva vs Jones fight would be the biggest in MMA history. God, would I love to see that ****.

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Silva vs. Jones wouldn't come close to Silva vs. GSP, and THAT fight might happen in the next year.

Dana White has already said they're going to push GSP to move up and fight Silva if he beats Jake Shields next month.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

*******BEGIN TRANSMISSION*******

Silva vs. Jones wouldn't come close to Silva vs. GSP, and THAT fight might happen in the next year.

Dana White has already said they're going to push GSP to move up and fight Silva if he beats Jake Shields next month.

*******END TRANSMISSION*******

I don't even think that would be a good fight. I'm not under the impression GSP can dupilcate what Sonnen did to Silva, mainly due to the fact that GSP is the much smaller fighter. I think Silva would knock him out. However, that certainly doesn't mean I'd be opposed to the fight.

With Silva and Jones, it would be just bat **** crazy from the beginning. I have no idea who would win that fight, especially if it became a striking contest.

I don't even think that would be a good fight. I'm not under the impression GSP can dupilcate what Sonnen did to Silva, mainly due to the fact that GSP is the much smaller fighter. I think Silva would knock him out. However, that certainly doesn't mean I'd be opposed to the fight.

With Silva and Jones, it would be just bat **** crazy from the beginning. I have no idea who would win that fight, especially if it became a striking contest.

I'm pretty sure GSP can do more than lay on Silva for four rounds and do nothing.

Silva vs Jones would be pretty epic though.

Let's be honest, Jones would do to Silva what he did to Shogun. Maybe he take more time, maybe he would take less, but he would take him down and smash him.

I'm pretty sure GSP can do more than lay on Silva for four rounds and do nothing.

Silva vs Jones would be pretty epic though.

If you think all he did was lay on top of Silva, then you didn't watch the fight. Sonnen basically beat the **** out of him for four and a half rounds before getting caught by a submission, which has basically been the story of his career. Could GSP do that? Maybe, but my gut says it wouldn't go down like that.

Let's be honest, Jones would do to Silva what he did to Shogun. Maybe he take more time, maybe he would take less, but he would take him down and smash him.

Anderson Silva is the only man that can go toe-to-toe with him and actually hit Jones. I've yet to see Jones take a serious punch, so the thought of putting Silva (arguably the best striker in MMA history) in front of him is truly intriguing. I have no idea how Jones would react to taking serious shots. All the more reason to drool at such a match up.

A Silva vs Jones fight would be the biggest in MMA history. God, would I love to see that ****.

I think it would suck. Jones is HUGE for a LHW, and Silva barely makes it competitive size wise and he looks fat and bloated at LHW. I see a GSP/Penn type match, where GSP simply dominated do to his size.