Sign in to follow this  
Magic Fan 4 Life

I had a dream that we traded for Danilo Galinari

Weird dream. I remember going to ESPN.com and seeing "Breaking News! Orlando trades for Galinari!" I was like "OMG WHO DID WE TRADE??" We traded Vince Carter & Marcin Gortat for Danilo Galinari, Eddy Curry (Whom we bought out), and Ronny Turiaf. Funny thing is Galinari basically did what Turkoglu did when we had him. Stan played him as a Point Forward and he was great at it.

Just thought I'd share.

I can't believe I'm really doing this, but I'd take that.

Nelson/Redick/Dano/Lewis/Dwight

Duhon/MP/Q/Bass/Turiaf

Ryno and J-Will

Dano would shoot lights out in Orlando and I've always like Turiafs game.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I had a dream that I was the lead singer of a Multi-platinum band, and that we were performing on Conan, with Conan himself playing rhythm guitar for us. We were playing Neil Young's Cortez the Killer, because in my dream he had just past away, and we wanted to pay tribute.

Also, I was an incredible guitar player in my dream, which clearly suggests that I should spend my waking hours being the guitar hero that I clearly am meant to be, the fact that I don't know how to play guitar be damned, amirite?

• Downvote 7

Weird dream. I remember going to ESPN.com and seeing "Breaking News! Orlando trades for Galinari!" I was like "OMG WHO DID WE TRADE??" We traded Vince Carter & Marcin Gortat for Danilo Galinari, Eddy Curry (Whom we bought out), and Ronny Turiaf. Funny thing is Galinari basically did what Turkoglu did when we had him. Stan played him as a Point Forward and he was great at it.

Just thought I'd share.

Did Freddie come for you before or after we bought out Curry?

You want nightmares I had one a few weeks back where I attended the MTV Music Awards and was sitting between Lady Gaga and Madonna. :panicworker:

• Upvote 1