Sign in to follow this  
Shine88

Barnes: Magic 'Paying for it now'

Barnes was like that kid on the court that you didn't want to shoot the ball, tried not to pass to him, but yet somehow would end up with it and shoot it regardless.

Defensively, he was a hustler and got up in peoples' grill. He wasn't quick enough to guard players known for their speed, but he got the job done with the ones he could keep up with.

Barnes was like that kid on the court that you didn't want to shoot the ball, tried not to pass to him, but yet somehow would end up with it and shoot it regardless.

Defensively, he was a hustler and got up in peoples' grill. He wasn't quick enough to guard players known for their speed, but he got the job done with the ones he could keep up with.

Lol, absolutely. The kid who hustles on defense and grabs rebounds but you know as soon as he gets the ball he's going to jack up a shot he shouldn't take so you try to organize it that he gets the ball after your team has scored enough to build a small lead to give him the ball if only to keep him focused on the game.

• Upvote 1

"Orlando didn't offer me a dollar" ... we did offer him a two years deal and more money than what lakers were willing to pay him. And then he joined the lakers with less money. I do think his IQ must be around 20...

"Orlando didn't offer me a dollar" ... we did offer him a two years deal and more money than what lakers were willing to pay him. And then he joined the lakers with less money. I do think his IQ must be around 20...

no we didn't