Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Toronto @ Orlando, Orlando @ New Jersey Super Game Thread 11/12 & 11/13

I like the approach svg is making as he is trying to make Dwight a better perimeter defender, too bad howard isn't that good at it :chairshot:

Thank you for the ref that didn't call Nelsons foul on the halfcourt. Dirty win..

The refs didn't call Lopez for a clear charge at the end. Vince was set up in front of the circle and they gave him FTs. Dirty win my ass.

We're struggling at the moment so any win is a good win. We'll come around eventually, just got scratch wins out until we are firing on all cylinders.

And we play Miami in like 2 weeks? .............Something is not right...Bass is playing his Heart out and hes on the bench , Something is up with Howard ( Not offensively ) , Lewis is garbage , We're not going to Howard early , Teams are now playing Zone Defense on us and we cant figure out to play against it , Im not sure whats up with JJ , we need to have Jwill backing up Nelson and let him rest before the playoffs .

I have no confidence in this team..Yea you can its early in the season but so what this is almost the same team as last year and we're playing like this? At least Miami has reasons to struggle at times.

This is pissing me off

• Downvote 1

And we play Miami in like 2 weeks? .............Something is not right...Bass is playing his Heart out and hes on the bench , Something is up with Howard ( Not offensively ) , Lewis is garbage , We're not going to Howard early , Teams are now playing Zone Defense on us and we cant figure out to play against it , Im not sure whats up with JJ , we need to have Jwill backing up Nelson and let him rest before the playoffs .

I have no confidence in this team..Yea you can its early in the season but so what this is almost the same team as last year and we're playing like this? At least Miami has reasons to struggle at times.

This is pissing me off

Again, why is Duhon getting hate? He had just as many assists as Jameer in way less minutes and didn't commit a turnover. Yeah, only 1 point. But like I keep saying, his role isn't to score. He was also the PG during our best stretch of the game offensively in the 2nd quarter. Duhon played a solid game off the bench