Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Injury Updates: Monday vs. Hawks

Jameer Nelson will miss tonight's action. He did however go through shooting drills today. I will post the video later.

Vince Carter will be in the starting lineup, which will consist of Chris Duhon, Carter, Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson and Dwight Howard.

Jameer Nelson will miss tonight's action. He did however go through shooting drills today. I will post the video later.

Vince Carter will be in the starting lineup, which will consist of Chris Duhon, Carter, Rashard Lewis, Ryan Anderson and Dwight Howard.

I guess Carter's injury wasn't so serious. I really hope he shows up tonight.

One day people are going to be at Vince's funeral and he is going to casually stroll out of his casket 10 minutes into the service and show up to work the next day.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

One day people are going to be at Vince's funeral and he is going to casually stroll out of his casket 10 minutes into the service and show up to work the next day.

I love getting some laughs out of this forum.

Glad VC is back! But will it be the VC that's been shooting 51%...Yes I said 51% HALF OF HIS SHOTS or is it going to be 2009 VC where he's scared to drive after getting hurt and starts chucking up s***?