Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

Miami squandered $ signing Miller & Haslem, especially Haslem. If I were LeBron, I'd want my max deal back, especially after watching Heat make U-dub a captain. I imagine that is sitting well with him...

By the end of the season, each member of the team will be a co-captain. They will add one guy every 2 or three weeks to the list. Then, at the end, they will crown LeBron "King" of the co-captinas. (Misspelling on purpose)

The Heat looked simple exposed out there. The game in its entirety looked like a rerun of a Cavaliers playoff game. This is only one game and I'll see what happens for the next ten games.

Dam I was hoping they would lose today... But hey they were playing the sixers..

Maybe Lebron can go for 10 turnovers on friday

Hope Bosh was satisfied with being associated with Bron and Wade for a while, because with them trading off night to night on scoring he will soon be a forgotten man.

That team's lack of depth is staggering. I really hope they suck.

The thing I hate most about the heat is that it seems the media seems to feel the need to mention them in literally everything, even things completely unrelated to them. For instance, I was watching the thunder vs the bulls, which in itself is a pretty exciting prospect. D Rose and Durant were strutting their stuff, good game, yet somehow, during a break in the game, the commentators started going on about the heat, and how they might break the win ratio in a season, or the winning streak set in a season, and its like....this has nothing to do with this game or these teams.

I could understand during the off season, particularly as there wasn't really much else going on, but now the seasons started and they lost their first game, there are plenty of other topics to talk about and debate during a game between two exciting young teams. Makes me mad.

I wonder when will Riley take over a their coach. When they're 20-9?

Then, clearly, they'll go for 51-0 for the rest of the season. Its definitely all Spoelstas fault that the heat can't play good point guards.