Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

The Official talk about that team in Miami Thread

Looking over just the first page of the around the NBA section there are at least 7 threads having to do with the Heat. And seeing as they got the season opener tonight I thought lets give the mods some help and put all discussion about the Heat in here for this season.

They're going to be 0-2 by Friday!

I would love to agree with you here but thanks to Stern he's giving the Heat 48 hours plus to gameplan for us while he's giving us 21 hours. SMH

Imagine if somehow, someway they lose to the Sixers.

Yeah that'd be great.

Now, remember all the wide open shots James Jones got tonight? Now think of Mike Miller getting those. . . ugh

Yeah that'd be great.

Now, remember all the wide open shots James Jones got tonight? Now think of Mike Miller getting those. . . ugh

Jones is a 39.5 career 3 point shooter while Miller is a 40.5. Not much of a difference. Some may say that Miller is more clutch that Jones and I wouldn't disagree, but Miller IMO is kinda overrated.

Jones is a 39.5 career 3 point shooter while Miller is a 40.5. Not much of a difference. Some may say that Miller is more clutch that Jones and I wouldn't disagree, but Miller IMO is kinda overrated.

Miller has also shot 3x the amount of 3 pointers Jones has.

Miller has also shot 3x the amount of 3 pointers Jones has.

That's like saying Howard (59.9%) is a better FT free throw shooter than Okafor (59.1%) because Howard goes to the line more often.

Jones and Miller shot a very high percentage and I wouldn't leave any of the 2 open.

That's like saying Howard (59.9%) is a better FT free throw shooter than Okafor (59.1%) because Howard goes to the line more often.

Jones and Miller shot a very high percentage and I wouldn't leave any of the 2 open.

So Pete Maravich was the greatest 3pt shooter of all time, because he shot over 60% from 3, right?