Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Great Saturday Video

Im sorry Dan, but untill Vince can do this in April/May/June no amount of VC Montages, Practice Videos, or Speeches are going to to make me believe in this guy again just to have the wool pulled over my eyes.

As for JJ :happypuppy:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im sorry Dan, but untill Vince can do this in April/May/June no amount of VC Montages, Practice Videos, or Speeches are going to to make me believe in this guy again just to have the wool pulled over my eyes.

As for JJ :happypuppy:

At the risk of speaking for Dan, I don't think he was trying to convince you of anything. He posted a cool video of two Magic players during a practice...and yes it was impressive despite of the month that it was recorded in.

At the risk of speaking for Dan, I don't think he was trying to convince you of anything. He posted a cool video of two Magic players during a practice...and yes it was impressive despite of the month that it was recorded in.

I know he just posted this video for entertainment purposes, but I just hope people don't get the wrong idea of Vince untill he proves us wrong. I REALLY HOPE HE DOES! ^_^

I know he just posted this video for entertainment purposes, but I just hope people don't get the wrong idea of Vince untill he proves us wrong. I REALLY HOPE HE DOES! ^_^

The only people that are going to get the wrong idea from that video are the people that already have the wrong idea stuck in their heads. I'm sure VCdaCarter is sitting in his Carter pajamas somewhere calling Vince the greatest of alltime based on that video. Me, eh, it was entertaining.

The most entertaining part for me -- which wasn't full caught on camera -- was that J.J. and Vince were shooting so-so/pretty well as they went around the horn. Then, Assistant Coach Bob Beyer called me over and said put the camera on them, I bet they make all 12 and bam, they rattled them right off. He then jokingly asked me if I could do that for entire practices.

Just shows how these guys love to turn it up when the lights come on.

And this video doesn't prove anything other than that both guys are great shooters in practice. It was never intended to change anyone's mind about how either player will perform against the elite teams in the league.

As another side note, I've heard from multiple people, that J.J. Redick is probably the hardest-working, best practice player in the league.

As another side note, I've heard from multiple people, that J.J. Redick is probably the hardest-working, best practice player in the league.

I believe it. The dude is relentless.