Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

Rashard and Q-Rich's Week 7 NFL Picks

Believe me, no one hates the Steelers more than I do.

I forget sometimes I'm on a Florida based forum. Miami homers. :lol: I happen to hate the Steelers too, but they'll probably win. How do you all feel about my average Chiefs this year? They're gonna whoop Jacksonville's ass. ;)

Believe me, no one hates the Steelers more than I do.

doesn't look that way, someone who hates the steelers wouldn't pick them. still -1

when you made the pick did you consider how hot its going to be tomorrow in miami?

So I didn't see the game..did Miami get screwed?

well i think they seriously got jobbed

2nd and goal on the 4 empty shotgun formation

dely qb draw up the middle

ben goes to stretch for the goal line and gets popped at the 1

goal line official calls touchdown right away (even though he cant see the ball)

three dolphins jump on a loose ball in the endzone and come out of the pile with the ball

replay shows that when ben was hit @ the 1 the ball was fumbled into the endzone, three dolphins jumping on the ball, and coming out of the pile with the ball.

the replay official ruled that there was a fumble but that there was no clear evidence to who recovered and that the ball is to be placed just outside of the goal line

what i want to know is how much more evidence did the replay official need to rule it a touchback?

im sure more people would be upset about this had the steelers covered the spread over this play

well i think they seriously got jobbed

2nd and goal on the 4 empty shotgun formation

dely qb draw up the middle

ben goes to stretch for the goal line and gets popped at the 1

goal line official calls touchdown right away (even though he cant see the ball)

three dolphins jump on a loose ball in the endzone and come out of the pile with the ball

replay shows that when ben was hit @ the 1 the ball was fumbled into the endzone, three dolphins jumping on the ball, and coming out of the pile with the ball.

the replay official ruled that there was a fumble but that there was no clear evidence to who recovered and that the ball is to be placed just outside of the goal line

what i want to know is how much more evidence did the replay official need to rule it a touchback?

im sure more people would be upset about this had the steelers covered the spread over this play

Yeah Miami got screwed. I heard some Fins fan on the radio complaining about a bad call pertaining to Tyler Thigpen fumbling? I found that interesting just for the fact that Thigpen was the starter for my team a couple years ago (and did pretty well actually)