Sign in to follow this  
christophergentry110401

MAGIC LOSE Stan Van Gundy to Kings

This really can't be blamed on anyone but Bob and Rich. Seriously, I can't imagine anyone wanting to come into this fiasco and work for those two Bozos.

So the second best team to coach (arguably first if you take us being in the east coast into consideration) finish the offseason without Donovan (bleh), Adelman, Iavaroni, S Van Gundy? You would think we would be able to score ONE of the top FOUR coaches...

Im tired of the mistakes this franchise makes

Something else for people to make fun of the Magic for,can this teams luck get any worse? I guess bring on PJ. What about Carlisle,does he wan't to coach or not? Atleast if we had kept B.Hill,we wouln't be looking like an organization who doesn't know what the F we are doing.we honestly deserve this.

quote:
Originally posted by MagicmaninMiami:

quote:
Originally posted by Formula 1:

Out of all the available NBA coaches, I hoped for Carlisle . Hopefully we get him.

Is he even going to be coaching? I have not seen him pursued by anyone or am I wrong?

Carlisle was also my first choice. I think he is rumored as being pursued by Minnesota.

****, I live in Cleveland so why am I a Magic fan??? I must be a glutton for punishment because this is the kind of garbage that has been going on with the Indians, Browns, and Cavs for more than 30 years.

quote:
Originally posted by RoBo2002:

So the second best team to coach (arguably first if you take us being in the east coast into consideration) finish the offseason without Donovan (bleh), Adelman, Iavaroni, S Van Gundy? You would think we would be able to score ONE of the top FOUR coaches...

Im tired of the mistakes this franchise makes

I was talking to a buddy of mine about this earlier.

How disfunctional do the Magic look that Iavaroni decides to coach the NBA's worst team, Donovan decides to stay in the NCAA and Van Gundy decides to coach the Kings? Can't we convince anybody that this is a good opportunity? At this point I don't even think B Hill would come back. Perish the thought.

Sorry Andie. I do believe Mickey Mouse is still available,Otis better gettem before we end up with Goofy,or Donald Duck.