Sign in to follow this  
christophergentry110401

MAGIC LOSE Stan Van Gundy to Kings

quote:
Originally posted by Nyce_1:

C'mon guys, we gotta try to remain optimistic. Nothing is official until announced. I know it's far-fetched but that's all I have to hold on to.

Yes it contradicts some reports schmitz was making but with Ira versus Schmitz Ira usually would win. Plus Ira has ears closer to Stan. I'm hoping but not very optimistic. Plus I know how cutthroat Riley is espcially where his ego is concerned. He would have hated seeing the write ups when Stan beat his team over an over again.

Billy

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.........And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.........

Now I know why I like the ACC so much. It doesn't have this kind of soap opera. And better yet, it doesn't have Billy!!!!!!!

I am still not ready to call it quits on Stan, the Magic simplky have to move fast now, but in keeping with Magic tradition, we will let him walk because we are the magic, and have no clue wat were doing at this point.

I still say this has got to be hell on the players. And here we thought it was going to be a boring summer. At this point, I could do with boring.

quote:
Originally posted by Formula 1:

Out of all the available NBA coaches, I hoped for Carlisle . Hopefully we get him.

Is he even going to be coaching? I have not seen him pursued by anyone or am I wrong?