Sign in to follow this  
asia#1

going down

let's face it. whether or not we make the playoffs, the magic need to make some big moves this summer. 1. they NEED TO GO AFTER VC

2. get rid of pat garrity and bogans 3. either move diener to sg, pg, or somewhere so we can utilize his 3pt scoring ability, same with jj. and for you bhill lovers out htere, all but this in for your sake. 4. FIRE BRIAN HILL AND GET A NEW COACH.

I could go on about the type of changes we need to make. but these are the changes i feel the magic need to make.

let's face it. whether or not we make the playoffs, the magic need to make some big moves this summer. 1. they NEED TO GO AFTER VC

2. get rid of pat garrity and bogans 3. either move diener to sg, pg, or somewhere so we can utilize his 3pt scoring ability, same with jj. and for you bhill lovers out htere, all but this in for your sake. 4. FIRE BRIAN HILL AND GET A NEW COACH.

I could go on about the type of changes we need to make. but these are the changes i feel the magic need to make.

I think number 1 is a given. As for number 2, it does look like Pat will be gone while either Bogans or Dooling might be traded to accomodate number 1. number 3 doesn't seem to be likely anymore. I think Diener will be traded, sadly.

Let's face it ! 1. we can loose every single game untill the season ends and B. hill don't gonna make any change to the starting lineup. 2. Otis has no balls to order B. Hill to move a finger because winning games is not important enought as loyalty with Meer as starter, garitty doing nothing around,JJ watching on bench,bla bla bla...

Ok, if I were the coach... 1. I would start from zero and put on court the players that look best on practice and preseason (Hill promissed that but did'nt carry out) 2. I would pay attention to the media and see what they say I'm doing wrong and try to fix it, if it makes se

nce (nobody is perfect but Hill is a knockle head)

Oh... what an old song "next year we..." I love it ! Bull shirt.