Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

WINCE

remember when someone made a thread about his best moments, and people used that thread to bash? i can think of plenty of things to say about other players, but why? what good is it going to do?

He was brought here to be our #2 next to Dwight. He was sought after to get us a ring, and to become one of the workhorses on the squad. He, evidently, was no where close to what the organization wanted him to emerge as. Maybe we expected too much out of him, but that was the challenge brought upon him. He responded with statistically one of the worst seasons in his career and seemed as though he wanted to be a role player (which was exactly what he said to SVG and Otis when he first came here -- they told him to think otherwise). Then came the playoffs where everyone witnessed the breakdown of the team and a poor performance from Vince in the clutch. So, of course there's going to be some backlash from the fans.

The trick is to take it and support him as he gains back his rep with the upcoming season (had to go thru this myself as a Redick fan).

• Upvote 1

You're right. All of us want Vince to fail. Because, you know, that will help the Magic win games.

Be careful. He might actually take you seriously.

It's more like we want him to stop failing.

Be careful. He might actually take you seriously.

It's more like we want him to stop failing.

i probably shouldnt even respond to you. you say the dumbest stuff up here. you probably dont have friends do you? you stay up here with dummmmmmmmmmmbbbbbbbbbbb stuff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

who cares what you want. real fans cheer all of the players on the team. are you a real fan?

I was clearly being sarcastic. Are you really this retarded?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

He was brought here to be our #2 next to Dwight. He was sought after to get us a ring, and to become one of the workhorses on the squad. He, evidently, was no where close to what the organization wanted him to emerge as. Maybe we expected too much out of him, but that was the challenge brought upon him. He responded with statistically one of the worst seasons in his career and seemed as though he wanted to be a role player (which was exactly what he said to SVG and Otis when he first came here -- they told him to think otherwise). Then came the playoffs where everyone witnessed the breakdown of the team and a poor performance from Vince in the clutch. So, of course there's going to be some backlash from the fans.

The trick is to take it and support him as he gains back his rep with the upcoming season (had to go thru this myself as a Redick fan).

i can talk to you. i feel what you are saying. he wasnt the vince carter we expected. i thought he played good, but we needed great. so i dont believe that he is without fault. im just trying to figure out, why are we still bashing him, its a new season. we should be cheering for the people on our favorite team.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I was clearly being sarcastic. Are you really this retarded?

lol. LebrickJames was right. Lmao!!

who cares what you want. real fans cheer all of the players on the team. are you a real fan?

Real fans support their team no matter what, not blindly support the players on it.

I've come to the realization that I won't expect anymore from Vince then from his previous seasons in the NBA. I'll take what he can give me.

Now on the other hand, we should really push the young talent on the team. Ryan Anderson, Brandon Bass, Michael Pietrus, JJ Redick, Jameer Nelson, Dwight Howard, and Marcin Gortat are the exact players we should focus on. They have potentials that they can exceed with hard work and long strides. I believe in them..believe in Magic.

The performances of the veterans on our team are unpredictable. Its up to our main guys to raise the bars at every position.

I want Vince to succeed but I he needs to believe in himself more then we want to believe in him.

This is what I do not understand. If Carter did not perform like the Magic wanted, than why should he still be on the team? This is as much as I can say about the subject because I cannot criticize Carter or Otis Smith. On the other hand, JJ played his heart out during the playoffs. I hope he gets more minutes this season .

VC did not live up to expectations last season, and IMO we shouldn't expect any better this year! I have been a MAGIC fan long before VC joined the team and I think we should trade him for a pack of gum and a basket of chicken nuggets and move on with the future of the team in mind :D

• Upvote 1