Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

WINCE

Were you sick?

Is this just going to lead to something about it being extremely difficult to play basketball when you are sick (in this case, a migraine), just to hype up Jameer and make VC look like a b*tch? Fine. VC should play on an injured ankle, and Jameer should have sat, and is amazing and dedicated because he played with a migraine.

I agree Jameer is dedicated, and I understand that playing with a migraine wasn't fun. But just because Jameer did that doesn't really make it the "standard". VC should rest if he is injured. He is more prone to injuries because he is older, and shouldn't go all out for no reason.

• Upvote 2

look, you're new here, so I'm going to give you some advice. shut up.

If they had the smiley that was clapping it would be clapping for your advice to howard is a beast!

But you see, this is the problem. They just started practice and we're already worried about sitting out Vince so he doesn't worsen his "injury".

why did you have to bring reality into this! now I'm depressed....

Is this just going to lead to something about it being extremely difficult to play basketball when you are sick (in this case, a migraine), just to hype up Jameer and make VC look like a b*tch? Fine. VC should play on an injured ankle, and Jameer should have sat, and is amazing and dedicated because he played with a migraine.

I agree Jameer is dedicated, and I understand that playing with a migraine wasn't fun. But just because Jameer did that doesn't really make it the "standard". VC should rest if he is injured. He is more prone to injuries because he is older, and shouldn't go all out for no reason.

people use any reason to bring this guy down. you cant be the human highlight reel for most of your career, and not expect injuries to catch up to you. people like vince carter used to put on a show almost every night for the fans, now his body shows the wear and tear of it. he can still score on anyone, but some people want him to dunk on people, every play. its not gonna happen. there is nobody in the league that drives the ball to the hole every play, but yet some people want vince to drive every play. if he plays like he did last year[except jan. and boston series] our team will be fine.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

There's a method to why people criticize him. And not everybody has an agenda to bring the guy down. I mean, I really want VC to succeed on this team, and I'm sure most people on this board do too. Some people defend the guy to the grave and won't accept even the smallest amount of criticism. There's a point where it just gets annoying.

• Upvote 1

people use any reason to bring this guy down. you cant be the human highlight reel for most of your career, and not expect injuries to catch up to you. people like vince carter used to put on a show almost every night for the fans, now his body shows the wear and tear of it. he can still score on anyone, but some people want him to dunk on people, every play. its not gonna happen. there is nobody in the league that drives the ball to the hole every play, but yet some people want vince to drive every play. if he plays like he did last year[except jan. and boston series] our team will be fine.

I agree with everything but the first sentence

EDIT: I re-read this, and I take it back haha. Was hopped up on caffeine from a couple cups of coffee. I agree with the following:

"you cant be the human highlight reel for most of your career, and not expect injuries to catch up to you. people like vince carter used to put on a show almost every night for the fans, now his body shows the wear and tear of it. there is nobody in the league that drives the ball to the hole every play, but yet some people want vince to drive every play."

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's a method to why people criticize him. And not everybody has an agenda to bring the guy down. I mean, I really want VC to succeed on this team, and I'm sure most people on this board do too. Some people defend the guy to the grave and won't accept even the smallest amount of criticism. There's a point where it just gets annoying.

I want Vince to succeed so badly, it hurts. When Vince was brought in, he was criticized for disappearing int he playoffs and not showing up when his team needs it the most; most of us fans thought that he would finally prove himself now that he would have a rock like Dwight with him. Instead, Vince proved the worst of his critics right. Now, Magic fans (ie. not those that came with Vince) see him as nothing more than a hope without hope and a contract to be traded. I expect the majority expect the same as last year, but one year older. That is not exactly what the dreams were when he came.

Now, with the new season, the second practice starts with Vince picking up right where he left off, proving his worst critics right. Hardly, boosting faith in Vince.

• Upvote 1

I agree with everything but the first sentence

EDIT: I re-read this, and I take it back haha. Was hopped up on caffeine from a couple cups of coffee. I agree with the following:

"you cant be the human highlight reel for most of your career, and not expect injuries to catch up to you. people like vince carter used to put on a show almost every night for the fans, now his body shows the wear and tear of it. there is nobody in the league that drives the ball to the hole every play, but yet some people want vince to drive every play."

remember when someone made a thread about his best moments, and people used that thread to bash? i can think of plenty of things to say about other players, but why? what good is it going to do?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

remember when someone made a thread about his best moments, and people used that thread to bash? i can think of plenty of things to say about other players, but why? what good is it going to do?

You're right. All of us want Vince to fail. Because, you know, that will help the Magic win games.