Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

WINCE

That's because Jameer is motivated to win, especially after last year's disappointment in the ECF's.

Vince on the other hand doesn't seem like he could give a rats a**.

What's the point in VC risking getting a serious injury? We need a 100% healthy Vince next season, not the one with all the nagging injuries commonly known as "January Vince". Q-Rich sat out practice the other day too, I didn't see people clowning on him.

Plus, a migraine is different from an ankle injury. You don't really make your migraine worse by playing.

Also:

JoshuaBRobbins Josh Robbins

Vince Carter, who missed the early practice because of a sore ankle, participated in tonight's light workout. #Magic

2 minutes ago

What's the point in VC risking getting a serious injury? We need a 100% healthy Vince next season, not the one with all the nagging injuries commonly known as "January Vince". Q-Rich sat out practice the other day too, I didn't see people clowning on him.

Plus, a migraine is different from an ankle injury. You don't really make your migraine worse by playing.

Also:

Q had muscle spasms, kinda hard to move with those.

If it's a matter of risking further injury then yes, it is correct for him to sit. If it was a little sore, well I would say that everyone is a little sore after physical activity. I have no clue what was going on I just feel like a guy that has a reputation of not being able to tough things out would not say anything about being sore, he would just want to prove he is tough and fight through.

As far as Jameer goes, migranes make you nausious (my spelling sucks) and can give you blurry vision not to mention it feels like someone is banging a trash can around in your head. Playing 36 mins with that is tough, it's not a comment on fighting through an injury, it's a comment on someones threshold for pain and will to compete.

• Upvote 1

Also:

You've never had a migraine, have you?

What I'm saying, is that Jameer playing with a migraine won't affect his play down the road. Vince could get a serious injury and then he plays like garbage or not at all during the regular season.

What I'm saying, is that Jameer playing with a migraine won't affect his play down the road. Vince could get a serious injury and then he plays like garbage or not at all during the regular season.

A lot of the criticism is directed at VC's durability, which if he has to be held out after a couple of practices, is not really looking good right now.

After what we went through last year with VC last year, he does not have a large margin of error with the general (read none VC elusively) fan-base. Of course he is going to be put under a microscope. I fully expect him to fail and be worse than last year.

But you see, this is the problem. They just started practice and we're already worried about sitting out Vince so he doesn't worsen his "injury".

Q had muscle spasms, kinda hard to move with those.

If it's a matter of risking further injury then yes, it is correct for him to sit. If it was a little sore, well I would say that everyone is a little sore after physical activity. I have no clue what was going on I just feel like a guy that has a reputation of not being able to tough things out would not say anything about being sore, he would just want to prove he is tough and fight through.

As far as Jameer goes, migranes make you nausious (my spelling sucks) and can give you blurry vision not to mention it feels like someone is banging a trash can around in your head. Playing 36 mins with that is tough, it's not a comment on fighting through an injury, it's a comment on someones threshold for pain and will to compete.

Exactly it. See Jameer's shoulder injury and how he got out of the floor and see Carter's... toe injury.

Have you ever taken a day off from work/school in your life? Just curious...

I don't even like rolling over in bed when I have a migraine. I can't imagine trying to play basketball with one.