Sign in to follow this  
Miller4Prez66

WINCE

It's just a sore ankle after having long 2 a day practices. People are putting way too much into this right now.

Agree. Otis should just trade Wince and stop this madness.

• Downvote 1

It's funny how Magic fans hate Vince Carter more than Bosh and Wade combined lol.

We don't hate Carter. We dislike him and wish he wasn't a magic player. Wade I like, Bosh don't care!

• Downvote 1

Havent Wince and T-Mac careers gone similar...?

Both were young studs, being a top 3 SGs at some point of their journey

They both dunked amazingly, relied on athleticism, had great jump shot and big expectations coming from everywhere.

They both forced controversial trades, started getting injured (tmac much more than vince), and their level went down astonishingly (tmac much more than vince)

Maybe it runs in the family.

The same day that Vince is showing us he has weak ankles Stan is saying this about Redick

Van Gundy praised shooting guard J.J. Redick, calling for Redick’s performance today “fabulous.”

We don't hate Vince...i just find him Amusing. He's more of a character than pat garrity was.

Not to pile on but, according to the Sentinel Jameer played 36 mins with a migrane, in practice....practice.

That's because Jameer is motivated to win, especially after last year's disappointment in the ECF's.

Vince on the other hand doesn't seem like he could give a rats a**.

That's because Jameer is motivated to win, especially after last year's disappointment in the ECF's.

Vince on the other hand doesn't seem like he could give a rats a**.

Growing up I seem to remember hearing a lot of coaches say "how you practice is how you play." I tend to think that toughness is a habit. Now if he was risking damaging it to the point it would be a problem during the season then that is another story.