Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

Cops Called on Dwight Howard

http://gossiptrend.com/gossip-news/cops-called-on-nba-star-over-baby-dispute/

Basically TMZ reported it first but I can't link their articles from work

Cops Called on NBA Star Over Baby Dispute

9/7/2010 12:30 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

NBA star Dwight Howard got schooled by cops after removing his child from day care ... TMZ has learned.

0903_howard_dwight_EX_TMZ_01

It all went down on August 26 when Howard -- who is in an ongoing custody war with baby mama Royce Reed -- went to pick up their 2-year-old son. Reed, we're told, flipped out and called the cops because she claimed the custody agreement didn't give Howard the right to pick the child up that day.

Reed showed up at the day care center for a showdown, but Howard had already left with the kid.

The cops called Howard ... and the NBA star explained he and his ex made a new agreement ... giving him the right to cart his kid away that day. But ... after speaking with lawyers from both sides, the cops handed down their verdict -- a new custody agreement was discussed but never signed.

The cops ordered Howard to return the child to the day care center, stat. Howard's nanny -- the Henry Kissinger character -- took the boy back to school and Reed took him home.

Basketball is so much easier ...

UPDATE: A spokesperson for Reed thanked police and school officials for their quick response. He also said the child "was seriously traumatized by the unlawful actions of Dwight and his staff, and Royce will rely upon the Courts to prevent future incidents from occurring."

I'm not really seeing how Dwight comes out as the bad guy here...

Dwight's only mistake was knocking this vindictive c-word up in the first place.

• Upvote 3

Ok she's not mad because he is a deadbeat dad (Not saying he is) but she is mad because he picked his son up from daycare and is TRYING to be a good parent. Some women will never be happy.

Ok she's not mad because he is a deadbeat dad (Not saying he is) but she is mad because he picked his son up from daycare and is TRYING to be a good parent. Some women will never be happy.

I agree with you...

I own a website message board that is for Step family's and dealing with custody .............. alimony .......... child support ............ visitation..........every aspect of the Step Situation...

There are so many deadbeats out there...And so many that do not exercise their right to visitation cuz they just dont want to be bothered ...

Do not get down on a man that wants to have time with his son............. And I have no doubt Royce played this to the stars just because of who Dwight is !!

Their son well see the games that his Mom is playing and catch on as he gets older... This happens way to much in child custody and visitation...

I just hope that Royce is smart enough not to use "Parent Alienation Syndrome " (PAS) with their child..

• Upvote 3

UPDATE: A spokesperson for Reed thanked police and school officials for their quick response. He also said the child "was seriously traumatized by the unlawful actions of Dwight and his staff, and Royce will rely upon the Courts to prevent future incidents from occurring."

Is anyone honestly expected to believe this?

This CENSORED is just going to cause as much trouble as she can until she gets bought off. It's kind of sad when someone uses a child to get something they want in this manner.

• Upvote 1

I agree with you...

I own a website message board that is for Step family's and dealing with custody .............. alimony .......... child support ............ visitation..........every aspect of the Step Situation...

There are so many deadbeats out there...And so many that do not exercise their right to visitation cuz they just dont want to be bothered ...

Do not get down on a man that wants to have time with his son............. And I have no doubt Royce played this to the stars just because of who Dwight is !!

Their son well see the games that his Mom is playing and catch on as he gets older... This happens way to much in child custody and visitation...

I just hope that Royce is smart enough not to use "Parent Alienation Syndrome " (PAS) with their child..

\

Whats the website called?

• Upvote 2

My question is why is the kid in daycare in the first place? Dwight has to be giving her money every month and I would assume her "talents" do not require her to be out during the day.

• Upvote 2

My question is why is the kid in daycare in the first place? Dwight has to be giving her money every month and I would assume her "talents" do not require her to be out during the day.

I sure hope not. She shouldn't be getting a penny of any sort of alimony since they were not married. The only money he should go towards nothing but the care of his child.

\

Whats the website called?

TheBrighterSide.org

You will only see the front page...

My website is locked down to that we do not have any problems with the other side of the problems lurking around thumbs-up.gif

I sure hope not. She shouldn't be getting a penny of any sort of alimony since they were not married. The only money he should go towards nothing but the care of his child.

I agree with you ...But in the State of Florida and in most States the person receiving Child Support is not heald accountable for a dime of it..

So in other words the custodial parent could spend all the Child Support on bubble gum and not a thing could be done about it unless the Bio Father could prove the Mother unfit..

To prove a Bio Mother unfit is like pulling teeth...

It's sad... But this is more true then most even realize... Its the child that suffers unfortunately thumbs-down22.gif