Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

Funny Travis Diener Story - I think(lol)

quote:
quote:

When nobody knows your name

When you don't play much, people can forget who you are. Just ask Travis Diener, the Magic's second-year guard who was on the inactive list and dressed in street clothes on the bench. During the second quarter, when Hedo Turkoglu got smacked in his eye, left the game and went into the locker room, Diener tried to follow him. The security staff outside the Magic locker room didn't recognize him and asked for identification, which he didn't have. A few moments later, a Magic staffer came to the rescue.

When the security officers took Diener to Der Furher Hill, he shouted, "Who is this insolent American hick who dares to call himself a Magic player?"

Diener said in a low voice, "It's me herr coach; your mere-mortal, 3rd-string, most humble PG."

Der Furher Hill got angry and slapped Diener in the face with his clipboard. Then, he ordered his Nazi security officers to torture Diener by taking off his mutton chops with tweezers.

This morning, a homeless crack addict found a bleeding, unconscious Diener in a trash can behind the Amway Arena and sold him for some contact cement to sniff....

This doesn't surprise me, with the inept personnel this organization hires.

What a shame, Travis is gonna go and we're gonna keep Jameer and Carlos (our mentally unstable "untouchables")

< pukes >

If our circus management doesn't care about him I hope he bolts and becomes another of the many Magic killers. I'd love for him to drop a load of 3s and 12 assists against Jameer/Carlos next year and his team drills us like the Bulls backcourt just did.