Sign in to follow this  
Chase

2010-11 Eastern Conference standings

Predicting the number of wins is pointless. However, I agree with the order of finish.

i agree.let the scoundrels of south florida get their 65 wins.lets see how far they go in the eastern conference playoffs!

orlando will go 57 wins this year we are a liitle older and some teams have made some telling moves.

i understand why some people are writing off boston but when it comes to scoring we had better be on target against them or come into this season with a far better transition game other wise we may as well sit dwight for those games as we all know it will be hack a howard time early on.

• Upvote 1

The Celtics did not get any better. They won't win more than 50 regular season games.

What would be nice is to see them drop into the fourth slot again and be matched up with Miami (assuming they have the best record overall) in the second round.

What would be nice is to see them drop into the fourth slot again and be matched up with Miami (assuming they have the best record overall) in the second round.

I think that's what's going to happen. Celtics should be a lock in the top four because they'll win their division, and since I doubt they'll be getting many regular season wins (as far as that team is constructed, with the loss of Perkins for half the season, and Rondo not being able to carry the Ancient 3). Chicago should be able to get more wins than Boston and get the #3 spot.

If all 4 East teams make it to the 2nd round, the matchups will probably be Miami vs. Boston and Orlando vs. Chicago

So the Heat will not win 82 regular season games?

More like 65-70. Magic will have a 60-65 win season. Now i know this is irrelevant but keep an eye out for the thunder, i expect durant to go crazy this year and have MVP numbers.

More like 65-70. Magic will have a 60-65 win season. Now i know this is irrelevant but keep an eye out for the thunder, i expect durant to go crazy this year and have MVP numbers.

you would

1. Miami Heat

2. Orlando Magic

3. Chicago Bulls

4. Boston Celtics (they ain't worried about playoff seeding)

5. Milwaukee Bucks

6. Atlanta Hawks

7. Charlotte Bobcats

8. Philadelphia / New York

I think the Bulls & Bucks will do better than expected... *IF* the Bucks can just stay healthy, that is.