Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Comedy skits

If it's worth any redemption I love gabriel iglesias as well...

No, that just digs your hole deeper. Cook's first Comedy Central special was on last night, I watched it. It was terrible! He definitely got better since then, but that special is what started his big boom, now I'm trying to figure out how the boom happened.

I didn't even smile from that clip Chase. His delivery is horrible. Even when he has the premise for a funny joke - which isn't often - he screws it up with crappy timing and delivery. Also, I need some help with this, why exactly is Demetri Martin not getting any love? I think the guy is fantastic.

I didn't even smile from that clip Chase. His delivery is horrible. Even when he has the premise for a funny joke - which isn't often - he screws it up with crappy timing and delivery. Also, I need some help with this, why exactly is Demetri Martin not getting any love? I think the guy is fantastic.

Treytime... :rolleyes:

Well that's the dumbest excuse for not liking him I've read.

its not dumb at all. i use that example for dunham all of the time. His jokes arent funny, giggling teenagers think they're funny because a jalapeno is saying them.

Dunham exclusively uses puppets. Martin's drawing are only a fraction of his act.

It's dumb.

It'd be like saying I hate Dwight Howard because all he does is dunk.

people say that all of the time.

George Carlin and Mitch Hedberg

I can pretty much leave both of their discographies on random and listen to it all day. Especially Carlin. It's great how civil and harmless he seemed to be earlier in his career and after every special (and as he got older) he'd get angrier and angrier. His book is wonderful.