Sign in to follow this  
VCplusD12

Comedy skits

Dane Cook is comedy for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Typical Jareth response

Mayo is a condiment for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Kanye West is music for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Ipods are MP3 players for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Beef is meat for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Transformers is a movie for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Typical Jareth response

Mayo is a condiment for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Kanye West is music for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Ipods are MP3 players for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Beef is meat for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

Transformers is a movie for frat guys and teenage girls who need to giggle while they oogle a "hot guy".

You thought Transformers 2 deserved an Oscar nod :svgsad:

Also, I happen to like Kanye and beef.

I just don't get why people like Dane Cook. They're are better comedians out there to listen to and enjoy. Why settle for some mediocre and stale when you can listen to something awesome and refreshing? It's not like I haven't tried listening to Cook. I really did. I'll give everything a shot. I just don't get it. He's not funny. And don't even get me started on his films. Yuck.

You thought Transformers 2 deserved an Oscar nod :svgsad:

Also, I happen to like Kanye and beef.

I just don't get why people like Dane Cook. They're are better comedians out there to listen to and enjoy. Why settle for some mediocre and stale when you can listen to something awesome and refreshing? It's not like I haven't tried listening to Cook. I really did. I'll give everything a shot. I just don't get it. He's not funny. And don't even get me started on his films. Yuck.

he's pretty mediocre, I've laughed at some of his jokes. The problem is his massive exposure, you were beat over your head with him for a few years. If he was a one comedy central special guy you'd say "he was meh, laughed a few times. couple swing and misses. overall not really memorable"

Chris Rock

Martin Lawrence

Jamie Foxx

Eddie Murphy

Kevin Hart

Bruce Bruce...if you don't know who bruce bruce is, he used to be the host of comic view a few years ago. The guy is hilarious.

D.L. Hughley

I know Bernie Mac is dead but i'm putting him on the list anway.

Last but not least...Steve Harvey.

Oh wait...I'll throw Jim Carrey in there as well. He was my favorite white comedian in the 90's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xOiWxatxmk

Btw, the movie grown ups sucked azs

That movie started out slow but overall it was pretty funny. I was laughing my ass off watching that movie. You must be into british humor.

What!? for reals y'all!? Ok that might not be his best work but I've been a DC fan since I was a young lad so I can't understand why you guys don't like him?

If it's worth any redemption I love gabriel iglesias as well...