Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NCAA Football 2010 Season Thread

fsu-sucks5.jpg

Sorry, I was going to post something sooner but I got sidetracked while surfing Google Images. Apparently Tallahassee is the boob job capital of the world. Good Lord.

Also I would point out that the gif Lewis posted is an absolute gem and it had me laughing, but we're no longer being friendly, so go to hell.

fsu-sucks5.jpg

Sorry, I was going to post something sooner but I got sidetracked while surfing Google Images. Apparently Tallahassee is the boob job capital of the world. Good Lord.

Also I would point out that the gif Lewis posted is an absolute gem and it had me laughing, but we're no longer being friendly, so go to hell.

that picture isn't even relevant anymore. our defense sucked.

You and I both know that sports rivalries are built on slander and not relevance.

• Upvote 1

Rankings came out recently and the top 5 are: Bama, Ohio State, Florida, Texas, & Boise State. Not bad. I'm happy with Arkansas being #19. I'll take that

Tough blow for the Seminoles:

Florida State has dismissed junior receiver Jarmon Fortson from the football team, coach Jimbo Fisher confirmed on Sunday.

"He has been dismissed for a violation of team rules," Fisher said. "We wish him the best in everything he does. We love him."

Sources close to the situation told ESPN.com that Fortson was dismissed for multiple failed drug tests.

Fortson could not be immediately reached for comment Sunday.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5446697

Tough blow for the Seminoles:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5446697

meh, he was always our most talented receiver but a headache, bad teammate, diva WR who caused too many locker room problems. He failed a drug test which was used to kick him off. He was our number 1 WR so if we needed him he would still be on the team. A lot of guys are stepping up and deserve some playing time. It just wasnt worth it to keep him around anymore.