Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2010 Season Thread

Considering it took the Bucs 8 games to win last year, it was pretty awesome to win Week 1. No matter who you play.

Bucs looking good! Josh Freeman could be like Big Ben, without sexual harassment charges!

Bucs looking good! Josh Freeman could be like Big Ben, without sexual harassment charges!

Josh is beasting right now on em. But the D needs to step up right now. I'm tired of the Panthers bully ball with us. I want to see them get shut down.

Freeman looks really good. As as close as the score is, the Panthers look DREADFUL this year. I didn't expect Matt Moore to be this bad.

Dolphins defense looks pretty good also. Favre needs to retire..again.

speaking of dreadful, how does derek anderson have a job in the NFL, its not like this performance is a new thing for him...

Gotta love another Bucs win, on the road against a division opponent. Now it's Pittsburgh next week. The D should really be able to work well since it looks like its gonna be Leftwitch and Batch. Josh is gonna get a really stiff test from that Steelers D though.

Gotta love another Bucs win, on the road against a division opponent. Now it's Pittsburgh next week. The D should really be able to work well since it looks like its gonna be Leftwitch and Batch. Josh is gonna get a really stiff test from that Steelers D though.

Leftwitch was cut.

Bucs defense looks good early. We have a talented defense other than DE, and with Morris running a scheme our players feel comfortable in it should be a good year for our D. Like being 2-0, it took us FOURTEEN games to get a 2nd win last year.

Fins 2-0 baby

And I just put the beat down on Chase today. 175 points.

well when javid best decides he's going to go from 36 total yards in week one to 230+ yards and 3 touchdowns in week two you're gonna have a good day.

Nobody's gonna come near 175 points again. You gotta have the perfect storm of team matchups.

Thanks for scheduling potentially one of my biggest games of the season the week that Chris Johnson plays the only team that bothers him.