Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2010 Season Thread

No way do the Jets make the superbowl... and not just because im a fins fan lol! Looking forward to this season and finally having a go to guy at WR, see what Henne is really about!

Yes. I'm really excited to see the Henne to Marshall connection this year.

Dolphins D looked impressive on Sunday. Its too bad their schedule is incredibly brutal this year, while the Patriots have a cakewalk OOC.

Gibbons was all over the place and outside of a dropped deep ball (a bit underthrown) Marshall looked great.

Ronnie is a beast again.

Oh, and Chris Johnson will win the MVP or Offensive PoTY. Anyone predicting otherwise is a moron..... Trey.

REPPIN OLYMPIA HIGH TO THE FULLEST! OOOOOOOOH TEEEEEEEEE!

on one of my FF teams I had Hakeem Nicks and Arian Foster on my bench. I'll still likely get the win but it bothers me.

Don't beat yourself up. They probably weren't the right plays.

You did lose 5 points by benching Cutler in favor of Eli, but I'd probably have made that move as well.

Also, Malcolm Floyd or Dwayne Bowe tonight?

Don't beat yourself up. They probably weren't the right plays.

You did lose 5 points by benching Cutler in favor of Eli, but I'd probably have made that move as well.

Also, Malcolm Floyd or Dwayne Bowe tonight?

Bowe tonight. EDIT: I like Floyd. I think he'll make some plays. But I think Antonio Gates becomes rivers' #1 Wr target while Bowe should be the #1 target. Also, I dont know how good San Diego's corners are this year.

I'll start Eli the entire season. Its good Karma since i've won 2 championships in the last two years with him at QB.

Bowe tonight. EDIT: I like Floyd. I think he'll make some plays. But I think Antonio Gates becomes rivers' #1 Wr target while Bowe should be the #1 target. Also, I dont know how good San Diego's corners are this year.

I'll start Eli the entire season. Its good Karma since i've won 2 championships in the last two years with him at QB.

Sorry for the bad advice. Not that my logic was wrong, but I overestimated Cassel's ability to throw. Bowe should have easily had a 4 cth 70 yard type of game but there was never any time to throw plus he dropped a 20 yarder. Though its not like Floyd really tore up Kansas City.

And we are in for another disappointing season as a Niners diehard, given that we are still suffering the consequences of having drafted probably the WORST n1 pick in NFL history, named Alex Smith.

I thought Singletary was better, but his decision to start Smith having known him for 2 years is stunning to me, as it is the amount of "Experts" that keep saying that this year will finally be "the season he breaks out".

It surprises me how he is not mentioned in every top 5 ranking as the ALL TIME BUST. I think this guy will make everybody forget about Ryan Leaf.

This guy is definitely painful to watch. All he can do is throw to his sides and let the WR/TE/RB run through the tackles.

We have some nice pieces, like Willis, V. Davis, N. Clements, M. Crabtree and F. Gore, but this guy is so lousy that we get butt-whipped by the seahawks. Yes, THE SEAHAWKS. Thanks for another 5-11 season !

Dolphins D looked impressive on Sunday. Its too bad their schedule is incredibly brutal this year, while the Patriots have a cakewalk OOC.

i would imagine many defenses will look good against the bills. considering we have a terrible offensive line, bad receivers, no tight end and the worst starting quarterback in the league.

i would imagine many defenses will look good against the bills. considering we have a terrible offensive line, bad receivers, no tight end and the worst starting quarterback in the league.

No, we do.