Sign in to follow this  
Ryan the Magic Fan

Official NFL 2010 Season Thread

NFL season is only a little over a month away guys! Lets put all NFL talk right here. As a Buc fan I am seriously looking forward to this season and seeing how all the young talent we have stacked up starts to take shape. How about you guys and the rest of your teams? The best thing about the NFL is you never know which bottom dweller turns into a playoff contender after only one off season (there is always at least one). Let the rest of truebluenation know who you rep!!!! GO BUCS!!!!

josh-freeman-si1.jpg

Just like you said "Never know which bottom dweller turns into a playoff team" Watch out for my Skins!

GO Redskins!

Washington+Redskins+Announce+Head+Coach+Mike+QDH9n5S2pWOl.jpg

Just like you said "Never know hich bottom dweller turns into a playoff team" Watch out for my Skins!

GO Redskins!

Hahaha. I was raised in a Redskin house buddy. My old man is from Arlington, VA and has been a Skin die hard since a little boy and the days of John Riggins. Right before I left for Vancouver I got him an authentic McNabb jersey, who he is still a bit leery about. I think you guys are in good shape, and I will be cheering for ya. The skins are prolly the only team I ever really keep tabs on due to family reasons outside of My Bucs.

Hail to the redskins... Hail victory.... braves on the warpath... FIGHT FOR OLD DC!!!!!!!

heh maybe the redskins can give the giants a game this year. 5 straight...

Ever since we've lost Sean Taylor it's been rough :( RIP SEAN

We've got new life this year!

Hey Ryan, good to hear you support the Redskins, since we took your WR ;) lol I have to root for the Bucs since their the closest team to Orlando :)

Just like you said "Never know which bottom dweller turns into a playoff team" Watch out for my Skins!

GO Redskins!

DEAD SKINS

and

LETS GO RAVENS

going to the ravens and phins game this year

I'll throw in my preseason predictions and we can all look at how much of a dummy I am in February.

AWARDS

MVP: Drew Breeeeeeeeeeeeeees, QB, New Orleans Saints (what Madden curse?)

OROY: Ryan Matthews, RB, San Diego Chargers

DROY: Nesgwoghwoig Suh, DT, Detroit Lions

COY: Mike Shanahan, Washington Redskins

CPOY: Steve Slaton, RB, Houston Texans

DIVISIONS

NFC South: Saints, Falcons (WC), Buccaneers, Panthers

NFC North: Vikings, Packers (WC), Bears, Lions

NFC East: Giants, Redskins, Cowboys, Eagles

NFC West: 49ers, Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams

AFC South: Colts, Texans (WC), Titans, Jaguars

AFC North: Ravens, Bengals (WC), Steelers, Browns

AFC East: Jets, Patriots, Dolphins, Bills

AFC West: Chargers, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos (with the first pick...)

PLAYOFFS

NFC WC - Falcons (6) def 49ers (3)

Packers (5) def Giants

NFC SF - Vikings (1) def Falcons (6)

Saints (2) def Packers (5)

NFC Championship - Saints (2) def Vikings (1)

AFC WC - Chargers (3) def Texans (6)

Bengals (5) def Ravens (4)

AFC SF - Jets (1) def Bengals (5)

Chargers (3) def Colts (2)

AFC Championship - Jets (1) def Chargers (3)

SUPER BOWL

Saints def Jets

No way do the Jets make the superbowl... and not just because im a fins fan lol! Looking forward to this season and finally having a go to guy at WR, see what Henne is really about!

No way do the Jets make the superbowl... and not just because im a fins fan lol! Looking forward to this season and finally having a go to guy at WR, see what Henne is really about!

I dunno man, their defense is going to literally be impossible to throw on. Everyone thinks Cromartie has regressed, he hasn't. He just doesn't show up on SportsCenter as much because QBs stopped throwing the ball on his side. Now they have to pick their poison between him or Revis. Sanchez (IMO) is the real deal and now he has three capable receivers and a stud TE. I think LT has a bounce back year, the Jets offensive line is much better than San Diego's.

kwizzle is flying up with me to Baltimore to go to the phins and ravens game. me and you are in the same boat with the elite wide receiver and finding out what are qbs can do

I dunno man, their defense is going to literally be impossible to throw on. Everyone thinks Cromartie has regressed, he hasn't. He just doesn't show up on SportsCenter as much because QBs stopped throwing the ball on his side. Now they have to pick their poison between him or Revis. Sanchez (IMO) is the real deal and now he has three capable receivers and a stud TE. I think LT has a bounce back year, the Jets offensive line is much better than San Diego's.

Everything keys on the running game. If LT is truly at that RB drop-off point they all hit then they are in trouble. A young QB without a running game is a recipe for disaster in the NFL.

Everything keys on the running game. If LT is truly at that RB drop-off point they all hit then they are in trouble. A young QB without a running game is a recipe for disaster in the NFL.

Shonn Greene