Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

IMPORTANT: Message Board Transfer, Passwords Will Be Reset

Is there anyway to change the size of the letters?...Everything is so small and you can barely read it...

Do you have a lot of empty space on the sides of your screen, and what browser are you using?

Multiquote isn't functional as of right now it seems.

Junkie, try switching the layout of the forum. It's on the bottom left hand part of your screen. It's a drop down menu that says "Orlando Magic 2010". Change it to IP Board.

• Upvote 1

Do you have a lot of empty space on the sides of your screen, and what browser are you using?

I'll call Nyce1...I'm computer illiterate...ha-ha...I do have a lot of empty space...not sure about the browser question but thanks for the help...

• Downvote 1

Junkie, try switching the layout of the forum. It's on the bottom left hand part of your screen. It's a drop down menu that says "Orlando Magic 2010". Change it to IP Board.

Okay, thanks...

• Downvote 1

I'll call Nyce1...I'm computer illiterate...ha-ha...I do have a lot of empty space...not sure about the browser question but thanks for the help...

Dan is working on a permanent fix, in the meantime, I will assume you are using microsofts Internet Explorer. Hold down the Ctrl button and simultaneously press the + and - keys to zoom in and out. You can use this to zoom in a little on the screen and blow thigns up a bit until Dan adjusts the native font site.

• Upvote 1

Oh, wow... IP board is even better. Less clutter.