Sign in to follow this  
Dan Savage

IMPORTANT: Message Board Transfer, Passwords Will Be Reset

Hey everyone,

We have transferred the message boards to a new server and new company.

There are some added features like improved chat room size, etc.

However, one of the downfalls is that everyone's password must be reset due to security issues.

If your account is currently updated with your proper email account, you can hit reset (FORGOT MY PASSWORD) password and do it yourself. If you don't have access to the email account your username is currently assigned to, you will have some problems.

However email help@truebluenation.com and we will get you access back into your message board account asap.

No PMs, no post count, etc. were lost -- minus a few posts from the last 24 hours.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please PM or email help@truebluenation.com with any concerns and I will help address them.

PS: If you click forgot your password or reset your password and an email does not come to you, check your spam folder. It may have ended up there.

• Upvote 1

Looks good Dan!

Definately gonna need some time getting used to the change, but I like it already. Lots of new stuff in here and some actions are easier to do now than before. And no pop-up reply window! :bball:

Thanks.

The chat will eventually hold 250 people at a time (currently set at 50 and there's a server-response time problem that I'm working out. Both should be fixed in the next 24 hours).

Also the gallery is currently not letting me upload photos like it was in preview. But that should be resolved soon as well.

If you see any other bugs, let me know here. It makes it easier for me to solve them.

When I tried entering the Chat, the following message greeted me:

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#CJOIN-5] The room id supplied is invalid. Please notify an administrator.

When entering "Blogs":

An Error Occurred

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

[#1062] You have no permission to view the Blogs

When entering "Blogs":

An Error Occurred

[#1062] You have no permission to view the Blogs

This should be fixed. For some reasons MODS by default were prevented from viewing blogs.

an FYI, i received my emails to change password in my spam folder. If users are still waiting to receive that email, double-check there.

With that said, I'm liking the new forum. Particularly, the different ways to view a thread and the "vote - up" button under each post. Nyce way to give a post props for what they say. Also like the easier ways to bold, underline, and edit texts

Looking forward to using the new forum and seeing what else it has to offer.

Thanks for the push to get the changes.

• Upvote 3

Looks like we lost everything posted from around 12:50 PM or so yesterday. Not a complaint, just throwing that out there for the people who are curious.

wish we lost all that food talk in the CP thread.