Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Funny Orlando Magic Memories

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

This is the sort of nonsense and tom foolery that is making this board unbearable to read. I mean I log in, I see this thread. My hand then forces me to click it and scroll through it, with my eyes gazing onto every piece of text it sees. I hate it. I can't stand it. It makes me sick. I can't eat. I can't sleep. My wife left me.

I hate this forum. I hate the Magic. I hate their ticket prices and logical ways. I hate it all.

I'd use a sad face but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to do it so I'll just put *sad face*.

Is it even possible for there to be a thread you don't crap on?

I liked the Darrell Armstrong/Tim Hardaway deal a few years back. When Tim got mad because Armstrong was in his jersey all night and got ejected, then knocked that tv monitor thingy off the scorers table on his way to the locker room. Armstrong took it upon himself to pick it up off the court and hook it back up. Priceless.

quote:
Originally posted by magicfan83:

WE WANT FOYLE! clapclapclapclapclap

Haha. That was classic.

My funniest memory isn't exactly my greatest memory, but my family loved it. I don't know the year, but it was when I was younger. Maybe 6 years old (born '88). I had the weakest stomach and we went to a magic game. Stuff takes it upon himself to come say hey to me and shoots those things out of his nose. I immediately think it's snot and get sick.

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:

This is the sort of nonsense and tom foolery that is making this board unbearable to read. I mean I log in, I see this thread. My hand then forces me to click it and scroll through it, with my eyes gazing onto every piece of text it sees. I hate it. I can't stand it. It makes me sick. I can't eat. I can't sleep. My wife left me.

I hate this forum. I hate the Magic. I hate their ticket prices and logical ways. I hate it all.

I'd use a sad face but I'm too computer illiterate to know how to do it so I'll just put *sad face*.

No I guess not.

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

I liked the Darrell Armstrong/Tim Hardaway deal a few years back. When Tim got mad because Armstrong was in his jersey all night and got ejected, then knocked that tv monitor thingy off the scorers table on his way to the locker room. Armstrong took it upon himself to pick it up off the court and hook it back up. Priceless.

Man I wish there was a youtube of that!

Pietrus in general brings great moments.

I like the one where he ran into a bald fan and rubbed his head.

quote:
Originally posted by KandiKane:

quote:
Originally posted by IronMaiden:

Man I wish there was a youtube of that!

Pietrus in general brings great moments.

I like the one where he ran into a bald fan and rubbed his head.

Yeah I've searched all over for a clip of that. I saw it on greatest **** sports shows top 50 something or other.

quote:
Originally posted by patport21:

Game 3 of the Boston series 2 years ago... stupid beantown punk in my section throws a beer on a guy there with his family... makes the guys little kids cry and then the whole section didn't take kindly to it and began to throw everything imaginable at the punk until the cops came and took him and his stupid punk friends out... oh and we won by like 20. My favorite memory.

I remember that happening, I take it you were sitting in section 117? I actually found a good use for my "Clapper-thinga-majiggy"

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

No I guess not.

Hey....why don't you go listen to some Dear Hunter and stop bothering these nice people?

is that a real band?

two door cinema club is a real band, i want to have a band just to have a ridic name now.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by cac67:

quote:

No I guess not.

Well Jareth...there are 100's of people on this board and I happen to enjoy this thread. Seems like your being selfish. Just don't click the thread. That's all. Nobody is forcing you to read anything on here.

Matter of fact, maybe you should just find another team's message board to take yourself and your 10 aliases.

• Downvote 1

quote:
Originally posted by Magic Win:

Well Jareth...there are 100's of people on this board and I happen to enjoy this thread. Seems like your being selfish. Just don't click the thread. That's all. Nobody is forcing you to read anything on here.

Matter of fact, maybe you should just find another team's message board to take yourself and your 10 aliases.

Hopefully this post is a joke.