Sign in to follow this  
Noonskadoodle17

Dwight on the Heat: "They're not going to be the best"

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

I think Miami is the best team. Even if they havnt played a game yet they are so stacked almost too perfect...

lets hope it gets ****ed up!

James, Bosh, Wade, Chalmers, Miller, Haslem

After that the drop off is significant.

They're still very scary just having those 3 top tier players, but I would call it far from perfect.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

I think Miami is the best team. Even if they havnt played a game yet they are so stacked almost too perfect...

They're still very scary just having those 3 top tier players, but I would call it far from perfect.

part of me thinks that they pandered to the main three knowing they would retain 2 out of the 3, and now they can't fill out their roster unless it involves a bunch of scrubs... this might just lead onto another pat riley scheme knowing that spolstra couldn't possibly get to the finals without a bench so he steps in a year later... with a better bench... to ultimately do that.

alright maybe not, but this is the kind of stuff you get when you let me listen to crystal castles..baptism...optimus prime remix...

quote:

quote:

for every time they score, dwight will score against them on the inside. they have no answer at all for him. we can beat them by using our mismatches against them. if we start bass, lebron would have to check lewis. mismatch dwight howard vs their whole team, mismatch. so we must use our mismatches because they will certainly use theirs.

quote:
Originally posted by mont:

quote:

quote:

for every time they score, dwight will score against them on the inside. they have no answer at all for him. we can beat them by using our mismatches against them. if we start bass, lebron would have to check lewis. mismatch dwight howard vs their whole team, mismatch. so we must use our mismatches because they will certainly use theirs.

i've said it before but i think this is why we kept all of our big men, we can extremely big and heavy very fast, they cannot.. and now we have two pgs in their prime, everything in between is a huge toss up, i hope they don't learn how to play as a team as of yet.