Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Prediction.

Sorry, but all this CP3 garbage is boring. So I'm changing the subject.

The 2010-2011 schedule will probably be released a week from today, so I'ma make a prediction.

Of course, the season will begin on Tuesday October 26th, and the schedule will look like this.

Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic - 7:30pm - TNT

- TNT gets to show off the new darlings of the league, as well as the newest venue in the league. They'll also try to hype up the in-state rivalry and make all sorts of ECF hints. What's not to love?

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Lakers - 10:30 pm - TNT

- TNT shows the ring ceremony right after the conclusion of the first game, leading right up to tip-off of a rematch of last year's first round classic.

This will bore 98% of you, but I like the thought of opening the 2010-2011 season on Nat'l TV in our new building. How does this sound to you?

And I haven't posted in forever because this place bores me these days. :D

Until next time.

I hope our first game is vs the Heat, that would be a nice opening and I will definitely buy tickets the first day they come available.

But does the schedule really get released next week? I have been wondering when it comes out.

quote:
Originally posted by Lewis4thewin:

Christmas Day:

Lakers @ Celtics

Magic @ Heat

OKC @ Phoenix

Yeah I heard that was one of the two scenarios. That would give the best balanced TV ratings, but if ABC wanted to have one crazy game, they'd have Magic vs. Celtics, then Heat vs. Lakers. The latter game would shatter any recent Christmas games.

But the first would certainly be more balanced.

quote:
Originally posted by BlackWat3r:

I hope our first game is vs the Heat, that would be a nice opening and I will definitely buy tickets the first day they come available.

But does the schedule really get released next week? I have been wondering when it comes out.

The past few seasons, it's been released the first Tuesday of August. So I'm assuming so.

Yep, definitely think that's a possible opening day game.

I like it a lot too, gives us an opportunity to show off our new arena, and how a complete team is constructed with crazy things like quality bench players and role players. Would be **** sweet to beat them on the first nationally televised game of the season.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Sorry, but all this CP3 garbage is boring. So I'm changing the subject.

The 2010-2011 schedule will probably be released a week from today, so I'ma make a prediction.

Of course, the season will begin on Tuesday October 26th, and the schedule will look like this.

Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic - 7:30pm - TNT

- TNT gets to show off the new darlings of the league, as well as the newest venue in the league. They'll also try to hype up the in-state rivalry and make all sorts of ECF hints. What's not to love?

Oklahoma City Thunder @ Los Angeles Lakers - 10:30 pm - TNT

- TNT shows the ring ceremony right after the conclusion of the first game, leading right up to tip-off of a rematch of last year's first round classic.

This will bore 98% of you, but I like the thought of opening the 2010-2011 season on Nat'l TV in our new building. How does this sound to you?

And I haven't posted in forever because this place bores me these days. Big Grin

Until next time.

That's a great lineup and I would be lying if I said I didn't get goosebumps thinking about both games.

Miami at Cleveland will be January 14th if Dan Gilbert has his say.

As for Christmas the Lakers will play the Heat. The Magic will be playing the Bulls.

I hope Miami @ Cleveland is as early as possible. LeBron needs to play there while The Decision is still fresh in their minds and their hatred for him still burns like a thousand suns.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

I, for one, can't wait for the first Miami @ Cleveland game.

hopefully, Miami will have a 2 game road trip at some point with back-to-back nights at Toronto and Cleveland