Sign in to follow this  
AddiFB

"How does it feel to be Scottie Pippen now?"

quote:
Let the drama begin. Reports from Las Vegas are saying Lebron James and Dwyane Wade are not seeing eye to eye. D-Wade is not liking all the attention flash in the pan Lebron is getting about being the man in Miami. Yesterday a fan came up to D-Wade and told him,

This is true, it is what I thought would happen. Scottie Pippen was a very very talented player. He was picked as one of the top 50 of all time when they did that celebration in the 90's. He could have have his own team, but decided to ride it out with Michael. Good choice, 6 rings later, Pippen had his Bulls team after MJ retired for the 100th time. But for the casual basketball fan you think 90's Bulls, you think Michael Jordan.

We need to save this question for a future Heat game and make a banner for Wade..hopefully it will be a national tv game.

"Who's the Pippen on this team anyways?"

"Hey Wade, is it true Bron is MJ?"

"Bosh! How does it feel being a lap dog?"

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

This is true, it is what I thought would happen. Scottie Pippen was a very very talented player. He was picked as one of the top 50 of all time when they did that celebration in the 90's. He could have have his own team, but decided to ride it out with Michael. Good choice, 6 rings later, Pippen had his Bulls team after MJ retired for the 100th time. But for the casual basketball fan you think 90's Bulls, you think Michael Jordan.

We need to save this question for a future Heat game and make a banner for Wade..hopefully it will be a national tv game.

i thought pippen had his chance to be the man wit the bulls but ended up going crazy, i somehow remember him wearing red shoes and kicking a chair, sort of like a 'clowns gone wild' thing.

Why does it have to be one person's team and what the **** difference does it make?

I haven't opened up the link or anything but it seems like more of a tabloid type story rather than something we could call 'credible'