Sign in to follow this  
Magicfanagain

Save C. Lee...

quote:
Originally posted by nttnybuc:

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

whoever said Lee can provide a similiar offense to JJ is wrong. JJ has a midrange jumpshot that he can hit off screens that we used often, something Lee is not capable of. JJ is a better player in every way besides not being black.

he's a better shooter, better 3 pt shooter, better bball IQ, better passer (I saw games where hed rack up asssists w/ chance tho stats prolly dont show it), comparable defensively, better team defender, stronger, can dribble better.

the only thing Id give Lee is speed and finishing at the rim.

Knowing Nets fans, everyone hated Lee and he has become a player no one really wants on their team while JJ has become a player raising heads.

edit: and for the last time Lee's final second layup should have been easily made and their is no excuse and ppl trying to defend it look stupid.

Well....You just lost all credibility

Just lost it??

quote:
Originally posted by cunningstunt:

quote:

quote:

whoever said Lee can provide a similiar offense to JJ is wrong. JJ has a midrange jumpshot that he can hit off screens that we used often, something Lee is not capable of. JJ is a better player in every way besides not being black.

he's a better shooter, better 3 pt shooter, better bball IQ, better passer (I saw games where hed rack up asssists w/ chance tho stats prolly dont show it), comparable defensively, better team defender, stronger, can dribble better.

Knowing Nets fans, everyone hated Lee and he has become a player no one really wants on their team while JJ has become a player raising heads.

edit: and for the last time Lee's final second layup should have been easily made and their is no excuse and ppl trying to defend it look stupid.

less and less people are getting what one player does in a ****ty situation like new jersey can't be compared to another, the nets wanted clee for a reason, we made him look like a stud, more or less because his game fit perfectly here, more so than alot of other shoot guards. speed, shot, defense, hustle, i'm looking out for the next clee so we can have all the tools necessary to make it to the ship again.

I agree. He was a diamond in the rough at that position in the draft

quote:
Originally posted by ButterMilkPancakes:

quote:

quote:

Just lost it??

I tend to be rather lenient