Sign in to follow this  
Chase

Anyone See Inception?(SPOILER)

the movie doesn't have an ending, people don't need an answer to everything can accept this, people who need to have an ending to things like this assume what they can to come to an ending.... just sayin.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Inception-xzibit.jpg

I laughed. So hard.

anyways the movie was one of hte best Ive ever seen, amazing. But theres no point in 'arguing' the ending because obviously it's supposed to have 2 paths and no direct answer. I mean I hate that I wish they made it either reality or still in a dream.

but that made me think it is neither, maybe the whole thing wasnt a reality. Maybe it was an inception of inception or w.e if u catch what Im sayin. Maybe him seeing his children was the first layer of a dream and the whole movie was a dream of his....ha im done.

but yeah it doesnt matter if he was in reality or not, that's why he left the spinner, he was in his own peace and happiness. Its all one idea.

quote:
Originally posted by ThuglifeJ:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Inception-xzibit.jpg

I laughed. So hard.

anyways the movie was one of hte best Ive ever seen, amazing. But theres no point in 'arguing' the ending because obviously it's supposed to have 2 paths and no direct answer. I mean I hate that I wish they made it either reality or still in a dream.

but that made me think it is neither, maybe the whole thing wasnt a reality. Maybe it was an inception of inception or w.e if u catch what Im sayin. Maybe him seeing his children was the first layer of a dream and the whole movie was a dream of his....ha im done.

but yeah it doesnt matter if he was in reality or not, that's why he left the spinner, he was in his own peace and happiness. Its all one idea.

i thought about this, he didn't speak to more than 6 or 7 people throughout the entire thing, either it was meant to get him back to reality, or it was meant to kill him several times within his own sleep so that he's left in some odd subconscious where one second is 1000 years.. either way, great flick, no real ending from what you can tell.

Can be argued both ways but whatever. Still a great movie and the best of the year hands down. If I had to take a side I'd say he's still caught in a dream. How do we know the movie sent them back to reality after the first kick off the movie? (Cobb is pushed into the tub).

BTW I wrote a relation to it with the CP3 stuff check it out guys. Share it to the world, retweet or FB, much appreciated!

http://www.magicnetmix.com/201...n-orlando-magic.html

There is another idea: That everything that happens when he tries the chemist's chemical in Africa is a dream because we never actually see the top fall from that point in the movie, only that he tries to, but he can't get it to spin.<BR><BR>There is additional evidence by the fact that the architect's structure builds include his "limbo" space skyscrapers that only he built with his wife, so it would be impossible for the architect to know.

That makes a lot of sense. It never spun when they were in that bathroom and then that scene's never touched on again. They're just back in Paris.