Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

This is rediculous. Every year you morons think a high calibre free agent is coming when they really aren't. When a player says they want to play in orlando it doesn't mean they are coming. Look at boozer. He said he wanted to play in orlando... didn't happen. Dwayne wade said he would love to play with dwight.... didn't happen. Even dooling said he would love to play in miami or orlando...he's now playing in milwaukee. Get it through your heads. WE ARE NOT GETTING CHRIS PAUL. Remember the last time we did a complete overhaul of the team... we took a step back. Making little adjustments is just as important as making the big splash. Stop making a fool of yourself with other nba fans reading this and laughing at you.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Any deal with Paul would involve us taking back Posey AND Okafor.

Get that through your head people.

We need to ship out 27 million.

makes the TPE expiring hurt THAT much more.

quote:
Originally posted by paul.kennedy:

This is rediculous. Every year you morons think a high calibre free agent is coming when they really aren't. When a player says they want to play in orlando it doesn't mean they are coming. Look at boozer. He said he wanted to play in orlando... didn't happen. Dwayne wade said he would love to play with dwight.... didn't happen. Even dooling said he would love to play in miami or orlando...he's now playing in milwaukee. Get it through your heads. WE ARE NOT GETTING CHRIS PAUL. Remember the last time we did a complete overhaul of the team... we took a step back. Making little adjustments is just as important as making the big splash. Stop making a fool of yourself with other nba fans reading this and laughing at you.

Did your feelings get hurt that we are posting on a basketball forum about a possible trade? Need to clean the sand out of your vagina? If I recall you're the one who started the Gilbert Arenas rumor which hasn't gone down yet. This makes this post all the more stupid and laughable. This is a message board, where discussions and rumors can be talked about. I hope you do realize just about any other sports forum with avid fans have the same kind of **** go on during the offseason. Go clean the sand out of your vag.

quote:
Every year you morons think a high calibre free agent is coming when they really aren't. When a player says they want to play in orlando it doesn't mean they are coming. Look at boozer. He said he wanted to play in orlando... didn't happen. Dwayne wade said he would love to play with dwight.... didn't happen. Even dooling said he would love to play in miami or orlando...he's now playing in milwaukee. Get it through your heads. WE ARE NOT GETTING CHRIS PAUL.

Vince Carter wanted to play in Orlando. He played for Orlando this season. Chris Duhon wanted to play for Orlando. We signed him. Stop crying please and go post more Gilbert Arenas rumors from a radio show and claim ppl are being out of control on a message board.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

Any deal with Paul would involve us taking back Posey AND Okafor.

Get that through your head people.

We need to ship out 27 million.

Nope.

Their chance to dump posey on us died when our TPE expired

Not gonna happen

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/t...hine?tradeId=24cuzc4

once again, nola unloads their bad contracts & cp3. they get a massive amount in expirings in vc & foster (plus they have peja's big expiring, songalia's expiring and david west most likely opting out after next season to get a new deal). they get youth in gortat, anderson & rush (if they choose to resign him).

the hornets can go into full rebuild mode with..

collison, thornton, anderson & gortat with a massive amount of cap space and draft picks.

but none of this is ever going to happen. just like i said lebron, wade & bosh in miami could never happen

quote:
Originally posted by M4G1C:

quote:
Originally posted by Magician09:

If NO wanted Posey and Okafor included then we could do this, which saves them over $6 million dollars this season.

that is an absolutely terrible deal for the hornets.

I wouldn't call that terrible cuz realistically those are the pieces we have to bargain with +/- peaches and a pick or 2, But i do think we need a 3rd team to jump in a help us get this thing done.

quote:
Originally posted by Big A All Day:

quote:

quote:

If NO wanted Posey and Okafor included then we could do this, which saves them over $6 million dollars this season.

I wouldn't call that terrible cuz realistically those are the pieces we have to bargain with +/- peaches and a pick or 2, But i do think we need a 3rd team to jump in a help us get this thing done.

it really is terrible though.

quote:
Originally posted by Big A All Day:

quote:

quote:

someone call the raptors - they can make another dumb move and we'll take advantage of it