Sign in to follow this  
dirt7728

Paul wants out (with link)

Make it a 3 team deal with Orlando NO and Indiana.

nice to land CP3/Granger.....CP3/Murphy

NO has there PG already in D Collinson (whatever his name is) and indiana desperately wants an all start PG So Jamier to Pacers with Okafor.

Im sure it could be done some how.

But what if we wait until next year and we can somehow get Darren Williams of Utah? And Mello from Den?>

Ok i need to back away from the bong now

quote:
Originally posted by OrlandoNative72:

Make it a 3 team deal with Orlando NO and Indiana.

nice to land CP3/Granger.....CP3/Murphy

NO has there PG already in D Collinson (whatever his name is) and indiana desperately wants an all start PG So Jamier to Pacers with Okafor.

Im sure it could be done some how.

But what if we wait until next year and we can somehow get Darren Williams of Utah? And Mello from Den?>

Ok i need to back away from the bong now

I'll take a hit

If we land Paul, when we play Miami those games would have arguably the best player in the world at each position between both teams.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

quote:
Originally posted by TheRevTy:

Once again, remember the "list" Dwight gave Otis? It was Boozer, Bosh, and Paul, and he told Otis he could/should move anyone on the roster to get one of those guys.

Dwight is one pushing hardest for this to happen.

Once again Magical full of crap

You are as well, but you still get to post without people *****ing about it all the time.

I believed what Rev was saying on draft night. I think the choice of words was a HUGE mistake on magicals part though. Never say something is done until it is done. Anything with contingencies (ie we have to find a 3rd team for Okafor) isn't done.

I personally like Nelson, but this trade would make Dwight so much better on the offensive end it isn't even funny.

Think back to the playoffs and even all this year, the analysts would always note and telestrate how Dwight would get position down low and the ball would NEVER EVER get to him on time. It always came late and after the defense was back in position. CP would get the ball in on time for easy dunks and layups.

That being said I will believe this is happening when I see the trade come across the wire. Most likely he will stay with the Hornets and all this will be for nothing (well not nothing, the threads have been fun).