Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

FIBA World Championship 2010

Well, like I said before, don't underestimate my team Puerto Rico. I'm not the only one saying that, stats will back it up, and I'm talking at the international level my friend. The coach of the best team in the tournament, who obviously is the coach of USA, when asked about strategy agains PR his answer is always, "Their guards" "They have terrific guards"

So, where's the colombian team Colombiano??

quote:
Originally posted by Analyst:

Well, like I said before, don't underestimate my team Puerto Rico. I'm not the only one saying that, stats will back it up, and I'm talking at the international level my friend. The coach of the best team in the tournament, who obviously is the coach of USA, when asked about strategy agains PR his answer is always, "Their guards" "They have terrific guards"

Out of the starting 5, your best 2 players are your guards. That does not mean they are the best guards on the World Championship.

I'm sure Colombia has a team and they probably suck, but I can care less if they play or not, so you can talk all you want about how they suck.

codebase="http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0"

height="265"

width="400"

>

value="transparent"

>

value="never"

>

/>

/>

name="movie"

/>

pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"

type="application/x-shockwave-flash"

allowScriptAccess="never"

height="265"

width="400"

src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=13543199&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1"

/>

quote:
Originally posted by COLOMBIANO:

quote:

Out of the starting 5, your best 2 players are your guards. That does not mean they are the best guards on the World Championship.

I'm sure Colombia has a team and they probably suck, but I can care less if they play or not, so you can talk all you want about how they suck.

if it makes you feel any better, the Irish basketball team was shut down this year because they were so much in debt and couldn't afford to run it

quote:

I cheer for the team with the best guards in the tournament.... Puerto Rico

That said, don't underestimate us.

PR lol thats the best joke ive read today.

quote:
Wow ur a tough kunt...... Klearly ur fom da agenatania ****ry.... lick mi spallling??? fook offf dik fukkkk.... u and manu (floop) ginnobbiiillpenis.... suck kkunnnt...

Good one.

I'm really looking forward to the WC's. Going to be a great tournament where I think the winner is going to come from 1 of the 3 i.e. Spain, Greece or the US.

Spain have some real talent and excellent depth that can take them deep into this tournament. They should be there at the end of it all competing for gold regardless and in my opinion they'll take it out.

The US. They'll be fun to watch, especially with that focus on a transition game.

Greece, had a bust up with the Serbs if I'm correct? I won't take much out of that, some very solid players. I think its silver or bronze for these guys.

Good luck to my Aussies! But, we look depleted in the big man department.

+ Hopefully Patty Mills can put a strong case forward to find himself a spot on an NBA roster. Great player.

I'm really looking forward to the WC's. Going to be a great tournament where I think the winner is going to come from 1 of the 3 i.e. Spain, Greece or the US.

Spain have some real talent and excellent depth that can take them deep into this tournament. They should be there at the end of it all competing for gold regardless and in my opinion they'll take it out.

The US. They'll be fun to watch, especially with that focus on a transition game.

Greece, had a bust up with the Serbs if I'm correct? I won't take much out of that, some very solid players. I think its silver or bronze for these guys.

Good luck to my Aussies! But, we look depleted in the big man department.

+ Hopefully Patty Mills can put a strong case forward to find himself a spot on an NBA roster. Great player.

im going with usa v greece final i think spain not having pul gasol in this could just be the diffrence when the come up against the power teams.

im going spain for the bronze mdeal.

NBR, have you seen the tv schedual if not the games will be shown on fox sports in australia go to nbl.com.au the games and times are on there for anyone in australia. they are showing australia game followed by mostly usa games.