Sign in to follow this  
ManuGinobili

FIBA World Championship 2010

Congrats to our great team. People doubted we could compete with a brand new team made just before this World Championship started and we proved we still have the best basketball players in the country from top to bottom. We won every single tournament. 16,17,18,19 and under. Great job team USA. I am very proud of you. Can't wait for London.

Turkoglu is my home boy. I wish Vince Carter would get into somebody's face like that.

Ignorant and lack of class.

clearly you didnt not get my point.

My problem was your team? not sending many of there FIBA players down to Aus to play warm up games for the championship.... thats lack of class on there side by disrespecting the Australian team.... Made the games pointless

Scola and Durant were by far the MVP's of this tournament.

I look forward to seeing what Scola does this season, especially if Ming is back.

clearly you didnt not get my point.

My problem was your team? not sending many of there FIBA players down to Aus to play warm up games for the championship.... thats lack of class on there side by disrespecting the Australian team.... Made the games pointless

We don't have some great players for this fiba world championship. And we also need to start to look for other young players to can play for the national team. We always do this kind of stuff, at some games, specially, in the first part of the training for the tournament. Also some players have some compromises with their families and teams in other leagues. If you play all the entire season, playoffs and the world champ tournament you don't have to much time to rest or see your family.

You didn't know how to write the name of my country and you insult my people, and you are saying to me that i misunderstood your point?

Im not stupid.

Again ignorant and lack of class.

Durant was the key for USA. This kid has the personality of MJ.

On one hand, I see he is not in the same level of "Ego" that LeBron, but on the other hand, did you notice when he played in FIBA, that he actually WANTED to shoot with the arms defender in his face?

It looked to me he wanted to prove how good he is. I dont think it is a bad thing, he is kind of cocky and that is good for such a hell of a player. But a little bit of a show off too (again, not at any point comparable to James)

On one hand, I see he is not in the same level of "Ego" that LeBron, but on the other hand, did you notice when he played in FIBA, that he actually WANTED to shoot with the arms defender in his face?

It looked to me he wanted to prove how good he is. I dont think it is a bad thing, he is kind of cocky and that is good for such a hell of a player. But a little bit of a show off too (again, not at any point comparable to James)

Yes, he want it, IMO he is triying to send a message that IMO was very clear this last west playoffs. This kid is a monster, You have to see the series against the Lakers, Kobe & Gasol survive just for a very tiny difference. The thunders are the future, and the monster int he flag is Kevin Durant.

I'll be rooting for Angola since my parents were born there and it's my second nationality, after the portuguese.

Angola is in a tough group, but I think we can upset either Germany or Australia. We've won every single Afrobasket for more than 9 years. Our main problem is height. Our center is like 6'7. Keep an eye on Angolan guard Carlos Morais, #6. He's like a poor man's Monta Ellis

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, he's in the NBA :)