Sign in to follow this  
nbr

Update on.....................please

quote:
Originally posted by nbr3345:

I'll do it however bloody way I feel!

It creates interest when you look at it. Bugger off if you don't like it.

Ahhh I'm just razzing you, I can't stand it, I HAVE to click it to see what the real subject is.

Respect to the 4133 posts though. Also, it's a good subject, it seems like Battie is getting lost in the wind...

I'd be surprised if we saw him on Sunday at this point.

quote:
Ahhh I'm just razzing you, I can't stand it, I HAVE to click it to see what the real subject is.

Thats cool. But thats the idea. Instead of wasting my time typing something with length in the past (not in this case) and having it overlooked at least it urges the member to click and see.

Anyway I like to be a little creative and with that thought the title for the thread is quite fitting as it all but seems Battie has gone missing, lost in the wind as you have stated. That was the idea projected.

I would really like to see him come in, cause we need that added depth. We need another big body when one or two must rest. Battie up until that point was solid and coming into his own. I hope he can bring back the play he left with.

i really don't like battie ever since we traded gooden for him. but i'll take him over garrity. and before that injury, tony was doing pretty good for a aging center.

quote:

couldn't help yourself, could you knappy! (lol)

I want the most consistent message award and most persistent award - you could throw in most obnoxious also

p.s. fire Hill and cut Garrity

God I've missed Battie. We can definitely use his toughness and leadership right now.

quote:
Originally posted by asia#1:

i really don't like battie ever since we traded gooden for him. but i'll take him over garrity. and before that injury, tony was doing pretty good for a aging center.

battie was not traded for because we wanted his contributions on the court, it was the intangibles he brings to the table.

ever wondered why Ricky Davis was traded for him too? it sucks though that we had to trade Anderson on that deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy:

quote:

couldn't help yourself, could you knappy! (lol)

I want the most consistent message award and most persistent award - you could throw in most obnoxious also

p.s. fire Hill and cut Garrity

and possibly obsessive? lol. Its a little to much for me sometimes but its what you believe and as long as you stand by it with reason, oh well.

quote:
Originally posted by FENDI:

quote:
Originally posted by asia#1:

battie was not traded for because we wanted his contributions on the court, it was the intangibles he brings to the table.

ever wondered why Ricky Davis was traded for him too? it sucks though that we had to trade Anderson on that deal.

We have the hockey guy to thank for that one.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

From today's Sentinel:

quote:
PF Tony Battie, who recently started practicing lightly with a splint protecting his fractured right thumb, could play Sunday against the Rockets. He has missed the past 14 games since sustaining the injury Feb. 6 at Milwaukee against the Bucks.

I've seen that far too many times, Junkie. It said the same exact thing when we were going to play against the Spurs.